eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Messaged this guy on Facebook, and his comments went like this:

dam patna u don opened ah dispute and all dat *@*% it aint even been ah day yet it take longer dan dat to receive anything !$*$! redular mail dont cum dat quick

And then I closed the dispute and asked him if he was actually shipping the shoes...

!$*$! i aint sending %$+# without the shipping money y would i pay outta pocket for the %$+# u want n da weak !$+ 97 dollars u reversed it never touched my account jus paypal
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

dam patna u don opened ah dispute and all dat *@*% it aint even been ah day yet it take longer dan dat to receive anything !$*$! redular mail dont cum dat quick
And then I closed the dispute and asked him if he was actually shipping the shoes...

!$*$! i aint sending %$+# without the shipping money y would i pay outta pocket for the %$+# u want n da weak !$+ 97 dollars u reversed it never touched my account jus paypal
indifferent.gif

LMAOOO! "da weak *%+ 96 dollars, please tell me his username!
roll.gif

Dude just relisted the Jams on eBay... ++#. I'm getting very frustrated and at this point I just want my money back.

ab415de2be7e3d533bf0566f15e9a5e5d18988f.jpg

Found these a few hours back, didn't think i'd get em though
laugh.gif

Messaging the seller in hopes of being able to pick em up and avoid the $15 shipping

So what reason do you guys use to get the seller to lower the price by 10 or to not pay shipping? etc?

Originally Posted by DZaster

indifferent.gif

If you closed the dispute then you are screwed, you can't open up the dispute now and get your money back unless you call paypal or something

Back
Top Bottom