eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

cant wait to restore these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Curry On My Kicks

any tips on how to get steals lol. when is the best time to bid or what to write in search.,... thanks for the help guys

Sniper.PNG

Thats what it's all about 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Curry On My Kicks

any tips on how to get steals lol. when is the best time to bid or what to write in search.,... thanks for the help guys

Man, I remember when I was asking this same question, so I'll help you out..
Just know the prices on stuff and whats a steal and whats not.. I'm not gonna give away my master mind strategy on how I bid to everyone cause its every man for himself in this but some stuff I search for Sometimes..:
Jordan Shoe
Jordan Retro
Jordan/Nike Original/og
Jordan Vintage

eBay Bucks now open to EVERYONE as of 8/3/2010Go to any eBay listing while signed into your account. Right below the price of the item will be "Join eBay Bucks"

Or try this link below and scroll down to "How to Sign Up"
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/ebay-bucks.html

Screenshot below.

And a big thank you to everyone who thumbs this down because Bing is gone. eBay didn't get rid of Bing, Bing did.

This "deal" just got EVERYONE who shops on eBay 2% extra cashback in addition to their cashback vendor of choice.

Not only that, they randomly have bonus eBay Buck days 2x 3x etc with specified big name sellers, trial offer sign ups vary from $5 -$25 etc

http://slickdeals.net/for...uid=330666&t=2160366

Originally Posted by eod0807

nice pickup on the bursts...they are my fav runner of all time.
thanks man, me too.  I have a nice little collection now.  three OG pairs and a bunch of different retros.  always looking for more though!

Won these today, I was very skeptical about them being real...

Messaged the seller on Facebook and he confirmed that they were real, but started talking some nonsense about how he wanted $250 when I won the auction fair and square. He didn't set a reserve price either.

Can they do that?
0cb26e146eedf2fea203345b1934ce3c2a67caf5_r.bmp

Word, I thought so, I'm gonna file a claim now. I hate when sellers do bull__it like that

I just opened up a case, the guy hasn't responed to me since he said he wanted $250. Smh... I hate crappy sellers

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Ended up paying $85
Don't have money for my foams huh 
frown.gif

And to the guy with the space jams, if you already paid then file a paypal claim ASAP, sadly all he has to do is refund you, but you can leave negative feedback.  I won OG 1's and the guy wouldn't sell them and did the same thing he can
Hahaha look at the date, I won those on the 31st, I talk yo you yesterday about the foam I believe which was the 3rd. Now I have about 2 bucks and some change in my paypal. If I had it I'd cop, I always cop steals!
pimp.gif

JordanHead21- hahah I know I know, fo sho, You should make me offers on my auctions so then I could get some $ in my paypal for em
smile.gif

eek.gif

finally got into ebay bucks. thank the lord.
pimp.gif
been waiting for a long time.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom