EARTHQUAKE

smh at myself for being a grown a** man still scared of earthquakes....I work on the 4th floor so my building rolls back and forth making the feeling 10xstronger.

Damn another one? Be thankful for minor quakes other than "the big one"

I haven't felt an earthquake in awhile

Originally Posted by solesavage

smh at myself for being a grown a** man still scared of earthquakes....I work on the 4th floor so my building rolls back and forth making the feeling 10x stronger.
"I'm stuck in a basement sittin on a tricycle. Girl gettin on my nerves......"

Originally Posted by JP310

Damn another one? Be thankful for minor quakes other than "the big one"

I haven't felt an earthquake in awhile

yeah, these small ones are preventing a much bigger one. but it's still scary because you don't know how long it'll last, or if it'll getstronger.

its getting out of hand socal .. be ready
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fishinthesky

i swear.. NT is the quickest access to worldwide info.. i check digg cnn yahoo msn everything and NT is alrdy on top of it.. but earthquack
laugh.gif
my facebook minifeed blew up the second the earthquake hit too. but yeah overall, it's absurd how quickly nt gets news online

NY FTW!

laugh.gif
@ all the earthquake threads. I could just imagine all those dudesscrambling for their Macbooks as soon as the earthquake ends to post their experiences on niketalk
roll.gif
roll.gif

after shock was announced at 3:56 being a 2.something
Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

NY FTW!

laugh.gif
@ all the earthquake threads. I could just imagine all those dudes
scrambling for their Macbooks as soon as the earthquake ends to post their experiences on niketalk
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont see what's so funny?

Growin up, seems like every damn morning my parents would wake me up and ask me "you feel the earthquake?"
frown.gif

I was 'round Modesto when San Fran one hit, shook the hell outta me. Craziest stuff I ever seen before.

Hope ya'll stay safe down there in my old stomping grounds. My father still lives down there, he's prolly smokin a cigarette right now laughin atsh*^.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

NY FTW!

laugh.gif
scrambling for their Macbooks as soon as the earthquake ends to post their experiences on niketalk
roll.gif
roll.gif

I find it hilarious

yeah i felt it im here in montebello,ca (east la)
im working on an essay and i notice that the bobblehead on my desk is dancin, thats when i knew what was going on
still though cali ftw
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

NY FTW!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I find it hilarious

i second you jiggaman

maaaannn, everytime someone slams a door and shakes up my apt a tiny bit im already getting under a desk like we do in school drills! im paranoid!!! i thoughti was bein paranoid when i felt the second earthquake the other day but i guess i wasnt trippin.... still waitin for the big one to pop off! ima start prayin!

Back
Top Bottom