EARTHQUAKE

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

This dude on KCAL is Pluggin his spot the Sugar Shack In Lennox

roll.gif
was it a black dude?

Nah he was a Ese'

when that big quake hits, i hope im not home..my room is in the 2nd floor and everything shakes so much
laugh.gif

if something does pop off i hope its during my poly sci final tomorrow. That would be quite the nice distraction indeed.

Twitter is buggin right now hahah

RT @juice124 sum1 said the earthquake was in inglewood cuz @paulpierce34 let inglewood down.lmao
less than 5 seconds ago from web

i felt that @*!$...shook my whole house for a good 10-15 seconds

Odom Goin In

RT @RealLamarOdomAnyone feel the earthquake? Whoa! I hope everyone is alright. Must have been the Rockets and their red glare shooting outta LA. Lol

Odom Goin In

RT @RealLamarOdomAnyone feel the earthquake? Whoa! I hope everyone is alright. Must have been the Rockets and their red glare shooting outta LA. Lol

I had a dream two days ago that I was at work and an earthquake hit. I felt it out here in Rancho cucamonga.

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

Originally Posted by 2sappy

it was a 5.0 then a aftershock of 3.1

i live in socal and i have a bad feeling about these earthquakes. the big one is comin soon.
frown.gif

please dont say that
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
we are overdue for "the big one"...
frown.gif

yeah, i know
frown.gif
..but, shut up
tired.gif
sorry i upset you
laugh.gif

but it shall come...
indifferent.gif

i swear.. NT is the quickest access to worldwide info.. i check digg cnn yahoo msn everything and NT is alrdy on top of it.. but earthquack
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i live in socal and i have a bad feeling about these earthquakes. the big one is comin soon.
frown.gif

please dont say that
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
we are overdue for "the big one"...
frown.gif

without trying to sound cold hearted i hope, "the big one" hits some random part of california that no one cares about. just don't hit the los angeles bay area when it hits/
Fixed.

I was half asleep, i just paused in my bed...kinda felt good...not that big '94 was the the one ill never forget...knock on wood

frown.gif

please dont say that
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Ya aint got nothing to worry about. The whole Bay Area should be worrying.

Back
Top Bottom