Eagles vs. Giants: Battle for the NFC East Sunday 1pm

if the giants win next week they are in. eagles will most likely have the 2 seed and get a bye.what sucks is the eagles would have to play the saints which they can def lose,while the giants would play the bears  a team they already destroyed this year.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

if the giants win next week they are in. eagles will most likely have the 2 seed and get a bye.what sucks is the eagles would have to play the saints which they can def lose,while the giants would play the bears  a team they already destroyed this year.

you sound like you learn your football knowledge from Madden
go away

go away

The Giants were better off kicking it 5 yards than to D-Jack
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

go away
haha you guys better pray for the bears to lose and get that bye or else its giants vs eagles in first round playoff time
pimp.gif
and i will put money down that the giants smack the eagles next game.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

go away
haha you guys better pray for the bears to lose and get that bye or else its giants vs eagles in first round playoff time
pimp.gif
and i will put money down that the giants smack the eagles next game.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

That cover of the New York Post just goes to show that even when people in life make a positive change other people still want to hold onto the past and not allow them to change. Although some folks on here probably don't want to admit it that picture is the exact reason why folks can't open up their minds to Vick being MVP even though he deserves it and should be it.

I seriously think he's going to get it.

I understand why some people can't forgive. That's fine. What irks me are the idiots who think he didn't deserve a chance to play in the league again.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

That cover of the New York Post just goes to show that even when people in life make a positive change other people still want to hold onto the past and not allow them to change. Although some folks on here probably don't want to admit it that picture is the exact reason why folks can't open up their minds to Vick being MVP even though he deserves it and should be it.

I understand why some people can't forgive. That's fine. What irks me are the idiots who think he didn't deserve a chance to play in the league again.

just heard a report that the giants ground crew is still tryin to scrape desean jackson's swag off the field

laugh.gif

just heard a report that the giants ground crew is still tryin to scrape desean jackson's swag off the field

laugh.gif

Mike Vick get MVP? I don't see it.

Brady and his image will win the MVP.

I'd love to see Vick get it as I feel he is deserving, but I wouldn't argue if they shared Co-MVPs.

Mike Vick get MVP? I don't see it.

Brady and his image will win the MVP.

I'd love to see Vick get it as I feel he is deserving, but I wouldn't argue if they shared Co-MVPs.

Back
Top Bottom