Eagles vs. Giants: Battle for the NFC East Sunday 1pm

Originally Posted by eldorado36

I was there and blogged about it..
http://inzekewetrust.word...ble-is-nothing/#more-487

pimp.gif
 That was well written. 

just heard a report that the giants ground crew is still tryin to scrape desean jackson's swag off the field

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why some of yall think the Giants are just gonna turn it around and smash on the Eagles IN Philly if they meet in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Game 1 this year...they lost and left it saying "they knew the formula for stopping Vick and they were gonna hit him next game."

Game 2 comes around and they go 3.5 quarters of great play, and still get smacked in the mouth by the person they thought they could stop. Completely demoralizing. Sure, they COULD use such a defeat and pull together and make a miraculous turnaround and win next time...but I doubt it. They not really built like that. They looked completely shook at the end of the game. They know they can't stop MV7

I don't know why some of yall think the Giants are just gonna turn it around and smash on the Eagles IN Philly if they meet in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Game 1 this year...they lost and left it saying "they knew the formula for stopping Vick and they were gonna hit him next game."

Game 2 comes around and they go 3.5 quarters of great play, and still get smacked in the mouth by the person they thought they could stop. Completely demoralizing. Sure, they COULD use such a defeat and pull together and make a miraculous turnaround and win next time...but I doubt it. They not really built like that. They looked completely shook at the end of the game. They know they can't stop MV7

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by Air273

i'm numb, what a crazy way to lose 28 points in 5 min, are you kidding me....that manningham fumble killed us. its one thing to fumble on a good hit but to let it slip out of your hand like that is lack of focus man ugh....and how do you not protect for the onside? and if the worst punt returner in the nfl is back there the move is always to kick it out of bounce, this dude kicks it dead on to him WOW
oh well
anyway its all good, i remember when the packers were 1 seed and cowboys 2 seed.....cowboys beat us twice that year and we went into dallas and beat them and went to green bay where they never lose and beat them and went on to beat the pats who everyone thought was going to be perfect.....this year the giants will do it all over again beat the saints, beat Philly, beat Atlanta and then the pats.

BELEIVE IT
Cowboys were #1 seed

kick it out of bounce?? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by Air273

i'm numb, what a crazy way to lose 28 points in 5 min, are you kidding me....that manningham fumble killed us. its one thing to fumble on a good hit but to let it slip out of your hand like that is lack of focus man ugh....and how do you not protect for the onside? and if the worst punt returner in the nfl is back there the move is always to kick it out of bounce, this dude kicks it dead on to him WOW
oh well
anyway its all good, i remember when the packers were 1 seed and cowboys 2 seed.....cowboys beat us twice that year and we went into dallas and beat them and went to green bay where they never lose and beat them and went on to beat the pats who everyone thought was going to be perfect.....this year the giants will do it all over again beat the saints, beat Philly, beat Atlanta and then the pats.

BELEIVE IT
Cowboys were #1 seed

kick it out of bounce?? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by JUS3

Anyone see Eli Manning waiting for the press after the game? 
laugh.gif
that %+@% was hilarious lmao

straight crickets
laugh.gif

craig carton this morning had me
roll.gif

he was snappin on eli's " team only " speech he gave, cant even describe , dude is hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by JUS3

Anyone see Eli Manning waiting for the press after the game? 
laugh.gif
that %+@% was hilarious lmao

straight crickets
laugh.gif

craig carton this morning had me
roll.gif

he was snappin on eli's " team only " speech he gave, cant even describe , dude is hilarious
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom