Eagles vs. Giants: Battle for the NFC East Sunday 1pm

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I dunno who is calling the Jets/Steelers game on CBS, but he needs to shut up. He's getting on Jackson for "showboating" on the goal line...how this dummy even failed to comprehend that Jackson was running out the clock is beyond me....UNBELIEVABLE finish....
DeSean isn't that intelligent to think about running out the clock.  He was running along the goal line hoping the Giants would stop chasing him so he could stop on the goal line to dance and celebrate before scoring.

I dunno who is calling the Jets/Steelers game on CBS, but he needs to shut up. He's getting on Jackson for "showboating" on the goal line...how this dummy even failed to comprehend that Jackson was running out the clock is beyond me....UNBELIEVABLE finish....
DeSean isn't that intelligent to think about running out the clock.  He was running along the goal line hoping the Giants would stop chasing him so he could stop on the goal line to dance and celebrate before scoring.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Wide Receivers taken before D Jax:

Donny Avery
Devin Thomas
Jordy Nelson
James Hardy
Eddie Royal
Jerome Simpson

THEEEE MOST RIDICULOUS LIST EVER

I said it draft day, the entire league will regret not taking Desean....

Some Idiot teams passed on him TWICE... 
man i was heated when the eagles didnt use their first round pick on him...think they traded out of round 1 that yr

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Wide Receivers taken before D Jax:

Donny Avery
Devin Thomas
Jordy Nelson
James Hardy
Eddie Royal
Jerome Simpson

THEEEE MOST RIDICULOUS LIST EVER

I said it draft day, the entire league will regret not taking Desean....

Some Idiot teams passed on him TWICE... 
man i was heated when the eagles didnt use their first round pick on him...think they traded out of round 1 that yr

pimp.gif
at the pancake he got at the end.

Originally Posted by cguy610

And you know this exactly how?

Originally Posted by philly5fan

This. He cares more about celebrating than scoring/winning.

DeSean isn't that intelligent to think about running out the clock.� He was running along the goal line hoping the Giants would stop chasing him so he could stop on the goal line to dance and celebrate before scoring.

you are just a hater, go to bed

he said he wasn't sure how much time was left and that is what he was doing

DeSean isn't that intelligent to think about running out the clock.� He was running along the goal line hoping the Giants would stop chasing him so he could stop on the goal line to dance and celebrate before scoring.

you are just a hater, go to bed

he said he wasn't sure how much time was left and that is what he was doing

I take it you didn't listen to his post game interview a few pages back
eyes.gif

yall find any and every way to discredit this man, were yall this mad about Deion Sanders during his showmanship heyday? As long as he SCORES he can do whatever he wants to

I take it you didn't listen to his post game interview a few pages back
eyes.gif

yall find any and every way to discredit this man, were yall this mad about Deion Sanders during his showmanship heyday? As long as he SCORES he can do whatever he wants to

Lol I honestly think he was doing it to showboat..and to be honest, I loved it. I'm a Lions fan, but Dude is turning into one of my favorite players in the league.

Lol I honestly think he was doing it to showboat..and to be honest, I loved it. I'm a Lions fan, but Dude is turning into one of my favorite players in the league.

I'm a Giants fan and obviously I hate the Eagles, but I don't think he was doing that to taunt the Giants

I'm a Giants fan and obviously I hate the Eagles, but I don't think he was doing that to taunt the Giants

Originally Posted by jrp44

Especially after getting vilified for the stunt he pulled vs. the Cowboys last week....

Originally Posted by jrp44

Especially after getting vilified for the stunt he pulled vs. the Cowboys last week....

Back
Top Bottom