Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters

I hope they actually show games with a hard release date for later this year. I hate when they show a game that is 3 years out lmao
3 years is wishful thinking for some games. Kingdom Hearts 3 would have been released already.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Final Fantasy Versus 13 
sick.gif
mean.gif

To me the hype for E3 has died because we will see a game or it is announced and it will take forever to release

I hope we get more info on TLOU2

Nintendo announcing a virtual console also might make me purchase a Switch

What's with the Spider Man game hype? Is it suppose to be good?

Last edited:
Cracking up at everyone hitting 30 and KH3 not releasing :lol:

I loved 1 and 2 but man it's been so long I don't even remember the games

Kind of gave up on KH3

Sony teases “big announcements” for Japanese games at E3 2017
Japan "coming back to console in a major way."

View media item 2455994
Sony Interactive Entertainment America president and CEO Shawn Layden is teasing “some big announcements” for Japanese games at E3 2017.

Speaking to Time, Layden said that Japanese publishers are coming back to console, citing recent releases like Resident Evil 7: biohazard, Nioh, NieR: Automata, Persona 5, and Final Fantasy XV as examples.

“That’s super important for us,” Layden said. “I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they’re coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we’ll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein.”
There has been much speculation online about the potential announcement of a Bloodborne sequel. When asked by Glixel whether there will be any word of Sony partnering with From Software on a Bloodborne sequel at E3 2017 (as well as whether there will be any news on what Sucker Punch is working on), Layden said, “You can ask,” but wouldn’t say anything further.
In other news, Layden confirmed to Time that Sony’s E3 2017 pres conference this year will follow the same format as last year, being less of a press conference and more of a software showcase. “The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me,” he joked. “And in the middle will be all the games.”
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/06/sony-teases-big-announcements-japanese-games-e3-2017#AfqCDQxltfMa5dZ1.99

Japan seeing success again. Loving it and I hope more companies join in.
Now finally hyped for E3

Pretty sure I will be copping a Scorpio. I will preorder on Amazon the second it's available
I can't wait to trade in my og 1tb xb1
My **** be trippin
It cuts on by itself like every 30 minutes
My controllers disconnect in the middle of gaming
My elite and regular controller
My elite buttons are stuck on hair triggers
Cause the switch is broken :smh:

Just wanna see more TLOU 2 and would love to see a new Elder Scrolls besides that online jazz,but that's not gonna happen.

To me the hype for E3 has died because we will see a game or it is announced and it will take forever to release
This is why I'm not hyped. We're still waiting on games announced at E3 2-3 years ago.

Just hoping for a bloodborne successor since I know from software delivers on time and as advertised.

I might restart TLOU 1 again. It's been about 4 years, I'll probably turn the difficulty up this time.

Last edited:
Forza 7 on the Scorpio will be robo'd

And I am not trippin on E3. I just look forward seeing more gameplay for the games coming out soon.

Last edited:
Forza 7 on the Scorpio will be robo'd

And I am not trippin on E3. I just look forward seeing more gameplay for the games coming out soon.

This. I hope MS delivers with Scopio though. I'm hype for it, but have some reservations. The launch of the PS4 Pro was kind of meh to me, but some games do look really good.

Last edited:
This. I hope MS delivers with Scopio though. I'm hype for it, but have some reservations. The launch of the PS4 Pro was kind of meh to me, but some games do look really good.

I have had the Pro for a few months now and it is fire :pimp:

And it is just gonna get better.

The problem is is that you get used to it though :lol:

Last edited:
Nintendo bugging out, dudes released Sun and Moon last year on 3DS and everyone's waiting for them to announce Stars on Switch and they announce this morning that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be releasing this year on......3DS 
roll.gif

Nintendo bugging out, dudes released Sun and Moon last year on 3DS and everyone's waiting for them to announce Stars on Switch and they announce this morning that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be releasing this year on......3DS :rofl:

You know the deal with Nintendo. Their strategy is diff and always has been.

They just play their own game man :lol:

Nintendo already said it plans to sell 6 million more 3ds, this is how they'll do it..I think stars will be a 3ds/ switch game.

I'm not mad as I'm buying a 2dsxl this summer.

Gonna watch the direct after class

This is why I'm not hyped. We're still waiting on games announced at E3 2-3 years ago.

Just hoping for a bloodborne successor since I know from software delivers on time and as advertised.

I might restart TLOU 1 again. It's been about 4 years, I'll probably turn the difficulty up this time.

Every game that Bethesda announced or showed in their conference last year is out.

EA on the other hand showed concept art for Mass Effect and the Criterion game that eventually got cancelled.

It all depends to be honest on the conference.

Nintendo bugging out, dudes released Sun and Moon last year on 3DS and everyone's waiting for them to announce Stars on Switch and they announce this morning that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be releasing this year on......3DS :rofl:

It'll be there at E3 otherwise they're dumb.
Every Wii-U game is getting a second life by getting a deluxe version. You can bet Pokemon Stars is coming.

Xbox vr and death stranding.
I just read that Death Stranding will NOT be at E3. I think this is best. That game ain't dropping til 2019. Let it disappear for a while until they're ready to show some gameplay and give a release window.

Back
Top Bottom