Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
Nintendo never wins E3

They are Diet Rite compared to PS and XB's Coke and Pepsi

I would say they "won" it last year. And that was only showing one game. Plus Sony and Microsoft were pretty underwhelming.

But unless they reveal that new Pokemon MMORPG for the switch or a new Smash Bros. iteration (not a Deluxe reboot) I don't think they'll overcome Project Scorpio's hype.

But Mario Odyssey should be dope

Oh man I forgot what this thread inevitably leads to.

Nawty acting out like a kid because nobody respects Nintendo enough in his eyes?

Switch looks cool but I'm not buying a console for one game. You don't "win" when you literally have one good game to play.

Last edited:
I loved Super Smash 64 but I have friends that still play Smash and I just sit those out :lol: Just not into the mechanics of those games.

Y'all trippin
Smash 4 is one of the best games out right now. Y'all seen that roster? :smokin

Naughty doesn't give a you-know-what. 
laugh.gif

If Nintendo reveals an open world online multiplayer Pokemon game for CONSOLE. I will buy a Switch. When it's on discount for like half the price.

I hope Nintendo demos the Switch voice chat:

To use headphones for a purpose beyond just outputting audio with the Switch, users will need to hook a microphone-equipped pair of headphones into an extension adapter that connects to a smartphone for voice chat, and then to the Nintendo Switch itself for game audio.

Essentially, while the game’s sound is still coming to the Switch, it needs to then be rerouted through a dedicated mobile Switch Chat app first. It’s also still unclear exactly how players will connect to each other via the app, though it’s likely the system will be an extension of Nintendo’s somewhat awkward Friend Code platform.

Last edited:
That would definitely win e3

Been waiting for a pokemon console game like the handheld version since the first time I played Yellow on Gameboy Color.

Catching pokemon, battling, trading at pokecenter :pimp:

Yeah it looks weird, why do I have to have my phone connected as well..

I hardly use voice chat anyway tho

The map of e3 shows Sony and Nintendo have the biggest area, but Microsoft showcasing Scorpio with the smallest area [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I heard it's because MS is doing private meetings in a separate space.

Back
Top Bottom