Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
If every game is coming to Windows 10 and there's crossbuy and crossplay but no requirement to buy Gold then won't PC be the better platform ?

It depends because games like quantum break and Gears of War run worse from the Windows store.

4dzgte633j0p.png

Design your own Xbox One pad with Xbox Design Lab

Xbox Design Lab is a new service announced by Microsoft that lets you customise the colours of - and then order - your own Xbox One controller.

You can change the colours of the thumbsticks, shoulder buttons, front and back panels, Xbox buttons - more or less everything, and the colours are vibrant. You can also laser-engrave text if you really want.

The Xbox Design Lab controllers are the new Xbox One S controllers, which have a textured grip and use Bluetooth for extra wireless range. The controllers won't start shipping until October but you can design them, according to The Verge, from some point today. Good - I take ages deciding!

Costs you $80 a pad plus a further $10 for an engraving.

View media item 2066691
View media item 2066692
View media item 2066693

Would you play mobile more, or console?

I have tried Hearthstone on mobile and it's one of the only mobile games I don't mind. 

I can't say for sure, but mobile seems more appealing as long as the UI is close to the original

But don't you essentially have it already? :lol:

Essentially yes

But once you get a decent Northern Realms deck in TW3 you can steamroll most of the NPC competition

The main thing is being able to play against other people

For the PC gamers... how much did you put into your CPU, how often to you upgrade it, and can you use an XBOX controller?

Asking for a friend.

It depends because games like quantum break and Gears of War run worse from the Windows store.

I assume that would get better over time. Didn't they already update some of them or promise some updates.

See that's my question, live isn't required on pc? My coworker is a pc gamer and was describing the cross play feature

Multiplayer is free on PC for windows games as far as i know. No live sub needed.

Last edited:
The controller for the Xbox One is also new, featuring a redesigned textured grip on the rear and what looks like at an attempt to improve the ergonomics. The Xbox One Elite Controller was released a while back at $150, but the new controller is designed to mimic the one originally released with the Xbox One. The new controller will be available for worldwide purchase for $60, and now supports Bluetooth for connection to PCs so that USB dongles are not needed. The controllers should still use WiFi to Xbox One as standard, as these controllers need to work with the original Xbox One consoles.

I assume that would get better over time. Didn't they already update some of them or promise some updates.
Multiplayer is free on PC for windows games as far as i know. No live sub needed.

Because PC lacks uniformity performance is altered by your individual specs.

Because PC lacks uniformity performance is altered by your individual specs.

True, but I would still expect the Win 10 games to reach the same standards as most AAA games that release on steam.

The quantum break and gears ports were lacking basic features from the sounds of it.

For the PC gamers... how much did you put into your CPU, how often to you upgrade it, and can you use an XBOX controller?

Asking for a friend.
I'm adding a pc to my gaming arsenal once the new amd cards come out.

From my limited pc knowledge, you'd put about $200 for a cpu. Assuming, that price-to-performance is the main feature.

A cpu can last 2-4 years according to my brother. But new ones come out almost yearly.

You can use an xbox controller wired or with the wireless adapter. With the xbox one controller, impulse triggers don't work on most games.

I've not tried it with a windows store game though.

True, but I would still expect the Win 10 games to reach the same standards as most AAA games that release on steam.

The quantum break and gears ports were lacking basic features from the sounds of it.
Oh no you're right. The PC ports are almost always garbage. MKX, batman AK, gears, previous halo games, the list goes on

Back
Top Bottom