Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
Will Capcom or Square have a conference ?
I don't think so. Just Ubi and Sony left, as per IGN.
[h3]USA TIMES[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Conference[/th][th=""]IGN Pre-Show[/th][th=""]Conference Time[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]EA[/th][th=""]12:30PM PT / 3:30PM ET[/th][th=""]June 12, 1PM PT / 4PM ET[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Bethesda[/th][th=""]6:30PM PT / 9:30PM[/th][th=""]June 12, 7PM PT / 10PM ET[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Microsoft[/th][th=""]9:00AM PT / 12:00 PM ET[/th][th=""]June 13, 9:30AM PT / 12:30PM ET[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Ubisoft[/th][th=""]12:20PM PT / 3:20PM ET[/th][th=""]June 13, 1PM PT / 4PM ET[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Sony[/th][th=""]5:20PM PT / 8:20PM ET[/th][th=""]June 13, 6PM PT / 9PM ET[/th][/tr][/table]

Also forgot Recore.

That didn't look graphically but gameplay has potential.

Third person shooter, brawler, platformer all in one. :pimp:

Last edited:
Also forgot Recore.

That didn't look graphically but gameplay has potential.

Third person shooter, brawler, platformer all in one. :pimp:

I'm very interested. Hopefully it has a lot of puzzle elements along with the action. Presently unravel handles my puzzle needs. INdie games are really solid this gen

I'm very interested. Hopefully it has a lot of puzzle elements along with the action. Presently unravel handles my puzzle needs. INdie games are really solid this gen

$40 too so no excuse for you guys not to buy it.

If every game is coming to Windows 10 and there's crossbuy and crossplay but no requirement to buy Gold then won't PC be the better platform ?

Microsoft actually had a pretty decent showing. They had a good number of games that catered to their core audience in playable form. Most games releasing this year. The new XOne model looked very good as well.

What I didn't like was the project Scorpion reveal. They just put out information on the S model and now its another more powerful system that's coming out? They shot themselves in the foot with the timing of that announcement.

XBox One is selling ok and could develop some momentum with the new slim model this holiday, but the Scorpion is gonna fracture the audience and dead all of that. Whatever sales they would be getting with the new "S" model will now go to this new system that we don't really know when it's gonna release. :smh:

Overall a solid outing, just blew it at the end.

Last edited:
If every game is coming to Windows 10 and there's crossbuy and crossplay but no requirement to buy Gold then won't PC be the better platform ?

Yes, to me with the way Microsoft is upgrading their consoles you're better off getting a gaming PC to run the games from Windows 10.

See that's my question, live isn't required on pc? My coworker is a pc gamer and was describing the cross play feature

Last edited:
Gwent was the most exciting thing for me :lol:

I've spent HOURS playing that and always wanted a standalone competitive version

Gwent was the most exciting thing for me
laugh.gif

I've spent HOURS playing that and always wanted a standalone competitive version
Would you play mobile more, or console?

I have tried Hearthstone on mobile and it's one of the only mobile games I don't mind. 

Back
Top Bottom