Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
garbage

Im interested in why you think they are garbage?

I won't knock it. It's very interesting. If anyone can pull that off it's Valve.

But I don't see myself doing much PC gaming in my living room, so M+ KB and dualshock should do just fine for my needs.

I won't knock it. It's very interesting. If anyone can pull that off it's Valve.

But I don't see myself doing much PC gaming in my living room, so M+ KB and dualshock should do just fine for my needs.

Yeah, honestly I just use my PS4 controller for any type of PC gaming or controller dev work.

All I care about is Mario maker, yoshis wooly world, ffXV, kingdom hearts 3 and more info about killer instinct season 3.

But would love info about the next "real" Mario, any other fighting games from cap on, etc

FF XV won't have new info at E3...
[h1]FINAL FANTASY 15 CUTS VERSUS XIII CHARACTER AND SCENE[/h1]
Plus, we won't be seeing the title at E3 this year.

BY LUKE KARMALIFinal Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata has once again appeared in an episode of Square Enix's Active Time Report, revealing some very interesting information about the title.

Alongside confirming the updated version of the Episode Duscae demo will be released on June 9 at 8am PT / 11 am ET / 4pm GMT, he also revealed a series of big changes have hit the title as part of the transition from Final Fantasy Versus XIII to Final Fantasy XV.

Tabata explained the narrative has changed in three major ways since it was originally penned by Final Fantasy veteran Kazushige Nojima for Versus XIII. One of the biggest involves the character of Stella, who was initially set up as Noctis' female counterpart and the heroine of the story. She has now been cut and will not appear in the story.

"We wanted to keep her as a heroine in Final Fantasy XV's story, and persued ways to tie her in to FFXV's design as well," Tabata says. "But we found it increasingly difficult to make sense of Stella's character and role within FFXV. So then we thought, do weant to recreate Stella with a different role and image, or do we want to start over with a new heroine? And after a lot of consideration, we decided not to include Stella in FFXV."

A new character called Luna has been created instead, with more information about her expected in due course.

Another casualty of the transition to Final Fantasy XV involves the setting of the original trailer. It took place in the city of Insomnia, with invaders from Niflheim crashing a party. That scene has now been cut entirely, with the Niflheim army attacking after Noctis and team leave the city. Why this was done is a spoiler, but apparently the original scene was mainly there as an introduction to Stella. With her out of the picture, the scene could go too.

The final change involves an addition, however, as Tabata has promised that there definitely will be fighting in a city of some sort taking place. Whether it's Insomnia or not remains to be seen. As for the fate of other characters, Tabata said most remain intact and every decision that's been made has been done with the aid of improving the game.

"All these things I have been talking about have been the subject of extensive debate and were decided with utmost resolve in order to make Final Fantasy XV into the best game possible," he says. "So, at least in our mind, these decisions are making the game better."

He concluded the broadcast by confirming we won't be seeing any Final Fantasy XV news at E3, and the team will not be creating a trailer for the conference either. This is because they want to focus on making the game and new announcements. The next Active Time Report and time the game is on show will be at Gamescom in August.

After nearly a decade-long wait, we finally got a chance to go hands-on with Final Fantasy XV at PAX East 2015, and we're happy to say that it looks like the wait was worth it. Mitch Dyer and Marty Sliva went back and forth on how much we loved the new action-oriented combat system, while Luke Karmali dove into what makes Episode Duscae so special.

the latest rumors are

- Fallout is this October
- Doom is February 2016 with a beta this summer
- MS is doing a Banjo Kazooie remake
- ZombiU is coming to PS4 and XBOX
- Suicide Squad game is being made

Last edited:
At least all of those weren't rumored before hand.

I don't want any bombs to drop before E3

Brah are these leaks why GAF is down right now :lol:

any leaks or rumors about gran turismo 7

i honestly dont care for spoilers i just want some sort of info

I mean all PD does is make GT. GT6 came out in 2013 so probably 16-17 for the next 1

Nah I don't think so. I think Dark Souls 3 will be the only thing to really leak out of nowhere

Last edited:
Polyphony Digital cancelled the GT series

u tryna die rn fam

I mean all PD does is make GT. GT6 came out in 2013 so probably 16-17 for the next 1

Nah I don't think so. I think Dark Souls 3 will be the only thing to really leak out of nowhere

theres a interview that came out a few months ago sayin 2015

Last edited:

Scheduled maintenance I believe.

But yeah, leaks do take a lot of the fun out of it.

Back
Top Bottom