Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butt Sniffin Pugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Mighty No. 9 connected with Megaman?

If not
mean.gif
Yes. Inafune made this game without Capcom, who owns the Megaman name.

If not :smh:

It's made by Megaman's creator because Capcom won't make a new Megaman game, so he started a kickstarer for Mighty No.9 as a spiritual successor to Megaman.

Last edited:

Yes. Inafune made this game without Capcom, who owns the Megaman name.

It's made by Megaman's creator because Capcom won't make a new Megaman game, so he started a kickstarer for Mighty No.9 as a spiritual successor to Megaman.

I was thinking damn they have no shame. Game looks fun though.

Since Wii U is the only console I own of the current gen, Nintendo is the main presentation I'm looking forward to. Last year they stole E3, not because of their presentation alone but cause of their whole format with the treehouse and the Smash Bros event.

This year it looks like they're doing something similar and I'm really looking forward to it cause hair developers and staff previewing the games and whatnot was awesome to see in a non scripted format.

Since zelda and talk about their new system is out of the question, I'm really hoping they have something up their sleeve, in thinking that it's Star Fox and that'll be their big holiday title but part of me really wants it to be a new Metroid.
U picked up splatoon yet?

I did and I'm currently at like level 15 or so, the game is so much fun, when i started playing it on my day off, i couldn't stop playing lol.
They need to open up more modes and whatnot and let people form groups and play ranked battles as a group, unless that's already possible and I don't know about it.

Since Wii U is the only console I own of the current gen, Nintendo is the main presentation I'm looking forward to. Last year they stole E3, not because of their presentation alone but cause of their whole format with the treehouse and the Smash Bros event.

This year it looks like they're doing something similar and I'm really looking forward to it cause hair developers and staff previewing the games and whatnot was awesome to see in a non scripted format.

Since zelda and talk about their new system is out of the question, I'm really hoping they have something up their sleeve, in thinking that it's Star Fox and that'll be their big holiday title but part of me really wants it to be a new Metroid.

I did and I'm currently at like level 15 or so, the game is so much fun, when i started playing it on my day off, i couldn't stop playing lol.
They need to open up more modes and whatnot and let people form groups and play ranked battles as a group, unless that's already possible and I don't know about it.
I agree
Maxed out at level 20 yesterday
Currently ranked at a B-
Game is too damn fun
Ranked is CRAZY

I agree
Maxed out at level 20 yesterday
Currently ranked at a B-
Game is too damn fun
Ranked is CRAZY

Once I get home tonight I'm gonna try my best to get to 20 but I doubt I will but yeah the game is fun AF, and I love the little mini game that you play when you're waiting for the lobby to fill up lol. The highest I've gotten to is level 21 lol.

I felt the same about the trailer, but I'm not a fan of the games

It seems to be one of the most universally loved games tho

I felt the same about the trailer, but I'm not a fan of the games

It seems to be one of the most universally loved games tho
Yea. I always found it weird that it gets a pass for barely working and coming out broken when it first releases, but so many other games do not.

Does everyone here love Fallout?
I find Fallout to be ok and all, but I'm like 1000x more a fan of Elder scrolls. Rather have ES 6 than fallout any day

I'll probably still get fallout but there are other things at e3 tgat ok more pumped for

Last edited:
If you played Fallout on PC, you'd love it.

Play this in the background:

While watching this on mute:

And that's just graphics enhancements... There is literally a buttload of mods.

butt·load

ˈbətˌlōd/

noun
North Americaninformal

noun: buttload; plural noun: buttloads

1. a large number or amount.

"the company will make a buttload of money"

Back
Top Bottom