E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
I don't understand why they have ANYONE from Kotaku on Spike. Kotaku has lowered the standard for video game journalism to a point so low that I doubt it will ever recover and be taken seriously again. 

Funny how the new game reveals were the only ones with gameplay (The Crew, The Division). Everything else was just trailers

Last time I heard, R6 was put on hold indefinitely.

:frown:

Nope it is still in development. All the leads where pulled off the game like over a year ago but Ubi Toront mentioned in passing that they did some maps for the game so game at Gamescon or next year we will see it

Ok cool. I heard about the leads being pulled off of it, but it's been some time since I heard about it. Thanks for the update.

And now we wait (for Sony). :smokin

iwMdaXMA66t0e.gif

You know what time it is.

Just saw the footage of Beyond: Two Souls and it's nothing like I was expecting from this game. What they showed at E3 last year looks really different from what they showed today.

Doesn't need to be online all the time.. but it needs to check in online once every 24 hours.
What will happen if it's not online?
Then you can't play
laugh.gif

Microsoft is confirming today that its upcoming Xbox One console will need to connect to the internet every 24 hours for games to work. "Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection,"

Last edited:
From Gamespot:
Ubisoft comments on Rainbow Six: Patriots absence

Rainbow Six: Patriots was nowhere to be seen during Ubisoft's 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo briefing today.

Explaining the game's absence, Ubisoft Montreal CEO Yannis Mallat told a group of media Sunday evening that the game "has a place in the studio," but would not say more.

Rainbow Six: Patriots was announced in 2011 and was originally expected to launch in 2013 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.

Ubisoft cut top staff at Ubisoft Montreal in March 2012, and months later Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said there was a "good chance" the game had been shifted to next-gen. Most recently, the title was pulled from the GameStop database.

Developed by Ubisoft Montreal with assistance from Ubisoft Toronto and Red Storm, Rainbow 6: Patriots will follow the counterterrorism Team Rainbow squad as it tries to put down a group of American insurgents known as the True Patriots. As players look to suppress the True Patriots' budding revolution, they will be faced with "tough ethical decisions," according to Ubisoft.

Back
Top Bottom