E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
GT6 better deliver. :smh:
I hope so too, but it feels like Forza and GT are starting to move their separate ways. I've never played Forza (and I have nothing against it), but the trailer felt a bit arcady, while GT will continue to be more sim. Feels like apples/oranges... I dunno.
its always been like that 

You guys are right. I just said that as these previews have me craving a racer. I dont want to have to buy a concole for 1 game.

GT6 better deliver. :smh:
I hope so too, but it feels like Forza and GT are starting to move their separate ways. I've never played Forza (and I have nothing against it), but the trailer felt a bit arcady, while GT will continue to be more sim. Feels like apples/oranges... I dunno.

I wouldn't go as far as saying apples to oranges... I just think they both take different approaches to the same idea. Gran Turismo takes a more "classy", so to speak, approach to the simulation racer, while Forza is more casual. I think it takes a real video game or car enthusiast to really appreciate Gran Turismo's attention to detail, while a casual player is more inclined to rock with Forza.

Both are good in their own respects, and it's definitely "apples to apples".

In honor of Killer Instinct coming back! 
pimp.gif

No matter what Sony does you have to admit this MS conference has been pretty gold so far . Easily their best ever. I expect Sony to put on a awesome show also

The sharing and watching thing...although i prob would never do it...seemed neat.

Is Killer Instinct an Xbox exclusive?

Metal Gear already won Game of Show. Idk how that can be topped.

GT6 better deliver.
mean.gif
its always been like that 
Oh, has it? Like I said, never played... but it seemed like for a while, they sorta went toward the sim-route. 

Nevermind then, I guess. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom