E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
So, when is Apple gonna make a gaming console? Before you mention the Pippen, I mean something to compete against Sony and Microsoft.

Last edited:
Haven't been excited for a game to come out since Gears 3 hopefully GTA 5 changes that

Looking forward to this.

AC 4
Deep Down
MGS 5
Batman: Arkham Origins
Madden 25

PS4 launch date & price.

Pre-ordering of the PS4.

Will this be televised?

Waiting only to see GTA5 and PS4, but definitely anxious to see what surprises come out. People are still excited for cod??

G4 covers it every year, has to be their highest ratings of the year. Can't imagine why they wouldn't cover e3.

Last edited:
Exactly how does it work?

Sony/MS/Nintendo all get the same amount of time in 1 day? Do each get to show off their new games/consoles on an assigned day that weekend?

Never watched E3 before.

Ehhh...only things I'm remotely interested in are the next gen console war storylines and GTA V.

two weeks, why such an early thread?

apple didnt have anything to do with the ps3, what the hell
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i am looking forward to seeing what microsoft does to improve their flop of a xbox one reveal.

also what new exclusives franchises are coming out for each console?

Waiting only to see GTA5 and PS4, but definitely anxious to see what surprises come out. People are still excited for cod??

G4 covers it every year, has to be their highest ratings of the year. Can't imagine why they wouldn't cover e3.

g4 is dead. So no, you probably will have to watch it on tv with spike. But rev3 and gamspot will be having stuff online

Both consoles will end up having almost the same games, the same features, and the same graphics, yet all the dorks will continue to argue that their favorite console is the best.

/thread

Both consoles will end up having almost the same games, the same features, and the same graphics, yet all the dorks will continue to argue that their favorite console is the best.

/thread

Nope.

People waiting to see GTA @ E3, Unless Rockstar changes their mind, I don't think we'll see them there like always.

Honestly I always thought g4 had the better coverage than spike

Same here but since the core shows had been canceled ( AOTS and Xplay) I doubt they'll plan on covering it. For instance they didnt show the xbox 1 reveal but spike did. Anyways spikes coverage is still getting better. Doesn't beat Kevin's, Olivia's, Adam's, and Morgan's coverage though. That was a great run they had.

Back
Top Bottom