Dwyane Wade back at it

After a slow start the kid has found his groove
shot 20/22 and 18/20 from the FT line his last two games?
eek.gif

note: hes one of my fav players, but getting all those FTAs is kinda overboard
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at least you admit that his FT's are overboard......maybe you should change the title of the thread to "The Refs are Back at It"

42 free throws in 2 games? Damn thats better then what some teams get.

Good job wade...I think.

wade and shaq must make the playoffs. the east playoffs would be boring without them..

42 FTA in two games is just plain ridiculous. Give me a break.

Wade is also averaging a league worst 4.67 turnovers per game. 2nd on the list is Steve Nash at 3.8 per game. He's getting to theline, but if those turnovers decline it's likely he goes to the line for an additional 4 attempts per.

After a slow start the kid has found his groove
shot 20/22 and 18/20 from the FT line his last two games?

laugh.gif
My lowly TWolves have attempted 22 or fewer free throws as a teamFOURTEEN TIMES already this season
roll.gif

I could understand those numbers if he were a post player and not a guard.

Yea, I'm all talked out over the subject. Yea he's a flop, a fraud, a cheat, but at the same time Stern allows it so he and Kevin Martin and CoreyMaggette and Paul Pierce and Corey Maggette and Allen Iverson just take advantage so I guess I can't really blame them. I don't even call the NBAbasketball anymore, it's Sternsketball. I get my basketball fix watching college, preferably Big East games.

Anyone know if there is a Dwade mix on Youtube where you get set up like it's a highlight reel but instead every attempt is some terrible call from theofficial putting Wade on the free throw line.

It would be great to have a Wade mix with some good music that just pauses for the "Dwayne Wade to the line for twwoooooooooooooooooooo shots".

Back
Top Bottom