Dwight Howard PE - signed - w COA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Howard PE (his actual shoes from his locker) SIGNED w COA - size 18

Here it is Lakers fans, the ultimate showcase piece for your living room/man cave. Size 18 "sample" shoes, not sold in stores, specifically made JUST FOR DWIGHT (Man Child on the tongue, and "sample" tag shown). These shoes come straight from his locker room and have been autographed with a Certificate of Authenticity.

This is one of the rarest items you can get from an athlete. Player Edition (PE) shoes are only made in specific quantities per season, are given to the players over the term of the season and NOT SOLD TO THE PUBLIC.

My living room is filled with autographed memorabilia and I hate to see this one go, but it is time for it to find a better home.

As for trades I am looking for shoes (hopefully in a size 12, but whatever works), electronics, sports memorabilia, or anything else you can think of.

I accept paypal, ship 2/3 day w delivery confirmation and signature confirmation.

CHECK MY FEEDBACK ON MY PROFILE... I HAVE DONE HUNDREDS OF DEALS HERE ON NT AND CAN GIVE YOU A LAUNDRY LIST OF PEOPLE I HAVE BOUGHT AND SOLD TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom