DWADE Jordan Tee [NOT WELCOME HOME] (pic)

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by dollabill1

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

That looks stupid...And is it me or does that shirt read Dyane Wade?
roll.gif

the 'w' in wade is used for both first and last name

That's what they want you to believe. I'm sure it passed through the design process, manufacturing, and QC without anyone taking notice. JB FAIL

Thats what I think.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Sorry if im late to the party w/a pic of this tee...but I just picked this up and thought it was a hot tee....
13532_183183429722_788089722_2792283_2424456_n.jpg

Let me get this straight... we are supposed to work the large W into the name DYANE... which makes it... DWYANE... I never realized how messed up the spelling of his name was. I always thought it was DWAYNE. Whatever the case... the shirt is lame.
Yep.. he spells it DWYANE... so, is it pronounced "dwee-ane" or "dew-yane". It definitely can't be pronounced like dwayneor duane.

ang9if.jpg

Oh yeah, I too think this shirt sux.

Wow, i def did not know his name was Dwyane. I thought it was Dwayne. Why do people give there kids such ++#+#$ names?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Wow, i def did not know his name was Dwyane. I thought it was Dwayne. Why do people give there kids such ++#+#$ names?
I guess you did not know his mother was a drug addict. Also maybe they want thier kids names to be unique. Either way its not an F'ed up nameits like spelling John as Jon.

Back
Top Bottom