Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

I love Viotech's but they look AWFUL in this video, :x.

I need to have my cousin ship me my OG pair that's collecting dust in his attic.

I'm not a fan of the new shape on these zoom dunks either but it is what it is. I welcome the chance to once again own one of the best Dunk colorways ever.......IMO.

Last edited:
Yea, its easily one of the best dunk cw's, but that shape...

Nike ruined my beloved AM1's and now this? I can't get down w/ this.

Hopefully everyone who wants to cop will get them, though.

I'll be sitting this one out.

shape or no shape these will be mine. i'm still pissed at myself for back in the day when they were going for 40 bucks on ebay and i didnt purchase.

im sure the box is as flimsy as the current nsw boxes. its supposed to be an homage to the nike boxes in the 70s-80s.

^ that box, imo, feels cheap.
Don't really care about the quality of the box...

I just want one...

nthat.gif

I suck at copping from NDC. Just being honest. I refuse to buy the bots and I've never gotten thru its one of the reasons I kinda prefer Euro Sites etc

So any info on what the "select NSW accounts" are that are releasing these? Only heard 21 mercer and UNDFTD

bodega will have these online tomorrow @ 11am eastern according to their twitter feed. - Another online place to try and cop.

None of my local shops are getting these in. Gonna have to try to get it from Europe now because I always have terrible luck with US online stores. If I don't get them then the chase for a pair from 2002 begins again.

End will have them up tonight at 7pm est.

$115 and there's a 25% off coupon "Summerpreview" that a rep told me would be applicable.

Shipping is $11.95, so they'll be a couple bucks cheaper than NDC.

I won't be at a computer to cop tonight though, gonna go bot or bust tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
bodega will have these online tomorrow @ 11am eastern according to their twitter feed. - Another online place to try and cop.

End will have them up tonight at 7pm est.

$115 and there's a 25% off coupon "Summerpreview" that a rep told me would be applicable.
Shipping is $11.95, so they'll be a couple bucks cheaper than NDC.

I won't be at a computer to cop tonight though, gonna go bot or bust tomorrow morning.

Repped guys. thanks for the info.

-Sharkin. i was just about to post the question about the 25% coupon as well on END. it says certain items excluded but i'm glad you confirmed it works.

Back
Top Bottom