Dudes with crazy collections hoopin in garbage vol. am the only one that doesn't understand?

lol @ ppl who dont hoop in their nicer shoes..cmon..if ur gonna blow a couple hundred on some spacejams or 12s or 5's you should rockem..i think jordanslook prettiest on the court..thats just me...I would always ball in my nicest kicks...if i really liked em i'd cop 2 or 3 pairs to rock casually or to fliplater on..
I balled the hell outta my bred 11's and im damn proud of it..granted i do have a pair thats worn casually once in a while in near perfect condition..
but theres nothin like a good pair of retro rare air jordans on the hardwod...
its funny when clowns come in with 70 dollar sports authority type nikes or adidas then brag about heat stored away...
Jordans are basketball shoes..Michael Jordan was a basketball player lol...younger kids dont understand that nowadays...oh well

heat is worn but i ball strictly in my lebron 7s for indoor or soldier 3s for outdoor.
smokin.gif

lol this is why half the cats out on the court is sorry.
worried about "puttin on heat" when they walk out but my fat +*% just droped 15 on you in some limited lebron 4's.
i personally try and rock heat ON THE COURT.
cause if you lose the game, you aint lookin cool in space jams with a twisted ankle cause you played in some platform shoes (air force 1s) made out of chinesewanted ads.
im tryin to look cool for these chicks when im raining them tres.

I've balled out in the majority of my sneakers. Still kinda pissed about a few, though. My Royal Foamposites, they have big white scratch on the left shoeand my Playoff XII's are BEAT. They're about to get restored, though.

Fightposite I's, LeBron II's, and Jordan XIV's have been my favorites.

my designated gym shoes are black XIV

my outdoor hoop shoes are charteuse* XIV(boy i wish i could get another pair DS)

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

lol @ ppl who dont hoop in their nicer shoes..cmon..if ur gonna blow a couple hundred on some spacejams or 12s or 5's you should rockem..

Yea "rockem" not play ball in them. I look at it from the total opposite spectrum. If I spend $100+ on some shoes, I want to PRESERVE them for aslong as possible. I wouldn't dare "play" in my good shoes.

ProModels are the only shoes I play in. When THOSE are done, I will buy more

i have this personal rule that jordan's 1-8 & 11 are for casual wear while 9-23 are for ballin... in my opinion 1-8,11 goes well with jeans and walkingshorts so they are better off for casual wear... on the other hand, 9-23 got the most type of basketball technologies incorporated in them to ensure superiorperformance on the court... lebron's and kobe's are for ballin... currently i use zoom flight 95 whenever i would play outdoor hoops while i usehyperdunk lakers away for indoor hoops/gyms. im planning to buy a 2nd shoes for indoor ballin so i might opt for the xx3 motorsports which is alreadydiscounted at around 30% off her in the p.i.

just my thoughts

Originally Posted by AyVee323

I feel you OP, I hoop in good "newer" kicks because I have bad feet and if my shoes are too worn in, after a few games it will be painful to walk. I have friends who can hoop in shoes that 3 years old.

Granted basketball is no beauty contest, but if your known for rockin fly kicks why not hoop in fly kicks too?

huh

I guess they don't wanna beat up the kicks that they see as rocking element rather than a ballin element because I can be like that sometimes, As forballinI guess they wanna use between 1-2 pairs beat those up and then move onto the next pair which is probably sitting in their cupboard waiting to be worn.

lol i do that. i used to play in some hi top air force ones then i switched to my bred 13's until they got stolen. now i will play in my all black 10'sin which the shoes are coming apart i might add (crappy retros) or my xx2's or those air force supreme 25 year editions. Those are really comfy.

I play on whatever shoe I want and becuase I am happy wearing them to play ball... And personally I don't appreciate any person telling me I should notwear this.. or wear that. The last prick on the court who told me not to wear my J's to play ball got a swift elbow from me in the gut.. mind your ownbusiness son.

I used to ball in eggplant foamposites...all scuffed up and yellowed. Jordans too. Matter fact, i ball in every basketball shoe in my closet. Nothing is offlimits.

I stopped caring about how fresh my sneakers look years ago, but i don't expect an amen to that on NT.

Back
Top Bottom