Dudes with crazy collections hoopin in garbage vol. am the only one that doesn't understand?

Dudes can play in whatever kicks they want.

Although I do
smh.gif
when someone plays in running shoes.

I don't hoop in Jordan's, not anymore. Last ones were the White/Black/Red Vs back in 2000-2001.

I roll with my 2k4/2k5 (Outdoor) and Lebron IV's (Indoor).

Plus, if you are smart you can buy LeBron's and Kobe's at clearance prices and they are better hooping shoes than any retro Jordan.

why do you care? You didn't buy their shoes, shut the +%%@ up and play ball. Why am I going to spend 100+ on shoes and mess them up.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You should have a set of basketball shoes that you play in. The other shoes that make the "collection" are show off shoes. I find it stupid to play in shoes your spent $100+ on.

I HATE when I see folks play in their Jordans. I HATE it with a passion
Do you mean ALL Jordans? I mean, they ARE basketball shoes... And serious athletes looking for quality shoes are going to have to spend $100+ onbasketball shoes.

Honestly though, I can't give a finger what shoes people are wearing for ball, just as long as they bring their game.

I ball in penny loafers, polo dress socks, boxer trunks, and a 100% all white terry cotton robe. I keep it G.

Because those feminine Nters are too afraid to get creases on their Js, P.E , etc so they ball in beaters.

I hooped in Stussy Blazers once... because they were the only pairs of shoes I had with me at the time when I went to California to visit some family.

I regret nothing!!!!!

I play indoor ball in my XIX's and 2k5's...

Some people play in retro's for nostalgic purposes but most likely there not the best shoe for ball...

my boy used to ask me this all the time... id wear forces and starburys all day... i didnt care what i wore as long as i was comfortable...and i dont wear heatalso cuz my game declined and im garbage compared to before
smh.gif
... when i was somewhat decent back in the day i used to hate on kids rocking heat but were garbage at the park
laugh.gif

u should wear jordans for basketball i mean they are basketball shoes but i understand not tryna wear some of the better j's but if u got money like datthen just buy multiple pairs

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

see this is the %@!+%@+ problem with the sneaker game.

when i grew up (the 90s) we wore our jordans for everything. we wore our nikes for everything. sean kemps, shaqs, every basketball players shoe was on the court.

why? CAUSE THATS WHAT THESE SHOES ARE MADE FOR!
i can understand puttin up a pair you like...
but when you say you hate people PLAYING BASKETBALL IN BASKETBALL SHOES.... youre an idiot.
when they retro'ed the 12s i wore my melos to the ground on the court.
so what if they were rare. theyre for bball.
you guys treatin ya kicks like they gators.

word to big bird...

I never understood this. You guys talk about wearing trash and saving your jays. Do you guys not really jays is trash for ball? You can get like a $60 pair ofnikes with better tech. However idk why but I wanted space jams solely for playing ball, I don't mind spending the money, but I def wasn't camping outfor some kicks to play ball in. Joints would've looked lovely on the court even though I'm 100% sure they would be un comfortable as hell.

i got 3 sets a hoop shoes that i rotate, and i dont even have that big of collection.

Do you mean ALL Jordans? I mean, they ARE basketball shoes... And serious athletes looking for quality shoes are going to have to spend $100+ on basketball shoes.

laugh.gif

You don't have to spend $100 for a decent quality basketball shoe.

see this is the %@!+%@+ problem with the sneaker game.

when i grew up (the 90s) we wore our jordans for everything. we wore our nikes for everything. sean kemps, shaqs, every basketball players shoe was on the court.

why? CAUSE THATS WHAT THESE SHOES ARE MADE FOR!
i can understand puttin up a pair you like...
but when you say you hate people PLAYING BASKETBALL IN BASKETBALL SHOES.... youre an idiot.
when they retro'ed the 12s i wore my melos to the ground on the court.
so what if they were rare. theyre for bball.
you guys treatin ya kicks like they gators.

This..... Jordans ARE MEANT FOR BASKETBALL. All the Air Sole Units, Zoom Air, Carbon Fiber Shanks, Straps, Lace Locks and Gum Bottoms...what do you think allthat is for??? Now I can understand not hoopin in some Spacejams when u spent 14 hours in line for them, but when people won't even hoop in some XX'sor Lebrons? Come on.

see this is the +#$+$++ problem with the sneaker game.

That's because the shoes sold back then are being sold for rape prices nowadays.

laugh.gif
you are lame as hell judging people's kicks for basketball.

if you a true baller its about comfort and performance. so i dont care how my kicks look on the court. I use to rock all my new jordans to go out and wear thesame pair to ball but i stopped that a while back
laugh.gif
by a specific pair for ball. (not jordans) but I spend w/e just for the quality

until graduated HS I hooped in whatever shoes I had on new, old w/e

now I buy kicks just to wear when I play.

I hoop in my 16's, the ones that came in the pack. I don't find anything wrong with it. But I also don't collect or care anymore either. And Idon't wear sneakers casually anymore so...

Back
Top Bottom