Dudes from my University trolled and snuck into the Super Bowl

a lottery? u have got to be joking me?

they award so many tickets to both teams, then the rest go on sale.

whoever has the most money gets em

Thats not true at all. Many of the tickets are given to the NFL partners, VIPS, corporations, and other teams. Then, both of the teams who are in Season Ticket Holders are entered into a lottery for tickets, so not every STH actually gets them. They don't even go on sale to the general public.

yea thats what i heard.

I met them last week. they showed me and my homeboy the footage the other day while i was in the library at SCAD.

it's some more stuff to come, yall.

I met them last week. they showed me and my homeboy the footage the other day while i was in the library at SCAD.

it's some more stuff to come, yall.

You down in sav? I don't know dudes personally but my old roommate is their prophyte

You down in sav? I don't know dudes personally but my old roommate is their prophyte

yeah. i started at SCAD in the fall.

was studying for my midterm and they came in and sat down and my boy was like "yo check this out"

my face was :x :smokin

i think they've done some other events too.

LOL @ social club getting national exposure.

Last edited:
People are becoming dumber and dumber. Just because you have electronic devices doesn't mean you have to use them at all times.
dumber and dumber? For being able to sneak in one of the most heavily secured areas in the nation that day without force, violence or weapons?

People are becoming dumber and dumber. Just because you have electronic devices doesn't mean you have to use them at all times.
dumber and dumber? For being able to sneak in one of the most heavily secured areas in the nation that day without force, violence or weapons?

dumb for recording it, uploading it online, and possibly face repercussions.

Last edited:

dumb for recording it, uploading it online, and possibly face repercussions.

What repercussions could they face? They live in GA, this happened in Louisiana. Sneaking in the Super Bowl isn't a federal offense.

black ppl.....dont matter the race but this mess with anyones hustle that sneaks into the super dome for concerts and events. its nothing new ppl been doing this for years. Just ppl from other states want to explose it..........but after watching the full video i give them props for doing so. I think if i was drinking with my boys and they was like lets take that trip to new orleans for the super bowl its on 40 min away son i would have been down. Like my boy always says "its too many exits at the super dome for us not to get in" At the end of the day its something to remember for  a lifetime!

yea thats what i heard.

Of for sure, but they only allot so many tickets for the two teams season ticket holders.

They wouldnt sell to only the season ticket holders of both teams.

Has to be some sorta gpop ticket access

From the NFL website:

How can I buy Super Bowl XLVII tickets?
The demand for tickets to the Super Bowl greatly exceeds the supply. The majority of tickets are allotted to the two participating teams, and to a lesser extent through each of the other NFL teams. Remaining tickets for the general public are made available through a random drawing. There is no other means for the general public to purchase tickets. The NFL does not sell tickets to travel or ticket agents.

Entries for the random drawing are accepted between Feb. 1 and June 1 of the year preceding the game in question. All ticket requests must be sent via certified or registered mail. Those selected in the random drawing will have the opportunity to purchase two tickets.

Requests for Super Bowl XLVII, to be played Feb. 2013 in New Orleans, will be accepted beginning Feb. 1, 2012 until June 1, 2012. Your request for admittance into the drawing should include Full Name, address, city, state, zip, phone, and email. They should be sent to:

Super Bowl Random Drawing
P.O. Box 49140
Strongsville, OH 44149-0140

Please note that only one request per address is accepted. All duplicate requests will be disregarded.

You will be notified via regular mail in late October / early November as to the status (win or lose) of your eligibility to purchase Super Bowl tickets.

Entries for the Super Bowl ADA random drawing are accepted between Feb. 1 and Sept. 1 of the year preceding the game in question. All ticket requests should be sent via certified or registered mail. Those selected in the random drawing will have the opportunity to purchase one (1) wheelchair and one (1) companion ticket.

Please be advised that only individuals who have a disability which requires them to sit in designated wheelchair and companion seats will be allowed to use these two (2) tickets. Please also be advised that the NFL reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against individuals who fraudulently obtain any wheelchair and companion seats.

Your request for admittance into the drawing should include Full Name, address, city, state, zip, phone, and email. They should be sent to:

Super Bowl ADA Random Drawing
345 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Please note that only one request per address is accepted. All duplicate requests will be disregarded.

http://www.nfl.com/help/faq

yeah. i started at SCAD in the fall.

was studying for my midterm and they came in and sat down and my boy was like "yo check this out"

my face was :x :smokin

i think they've done some other events too.

LOL @ social club getting national exposure.

oh ok bet, I just moved back to Atlanta from Savannah, St Patricks day will be epic son, its literally Mardi Gras in all green.

Back
Top Bottom