Dudes from my University trolled and snuck into the Super Bowl

Well thats crazy

Cudos to them

pimp.gif

I don't see how you can compare sneakers to SuperBowl tickets. The latter of which are very, very hard to get.

I don't see how you can compare sneakers to SuperBowl tickets. The latter of which are very, very hard to get.

who cares how hard people worked to go to the super bowl, super bowl is a luxury event, you can watch on tv for free, if anyone one of us were given the opportunity to get in free we would and wouldnt give a damn about the people who bought tickets cause chances are nobody in that crowd is struggling the fact they can travel to NO and drop a stack for a 2 hr football game.

who cares how hard people worked to go to the super bowl, super bowl is a luxury event, you can watch on tv for free, if anyone one of us were given the opportunity to get in free we would and wouldnt give a damn about the people who bought tickets cause chances are nobody in that crowd is struggling the fact they can travel to NO and drop a stack for a 2 hr football game.
That's not what I'm saying. I'm addressing the stupid comparison you made. Anyone can get a pair of sneakers. Its not easy to get SuperBowl tickets. That's what I saying. And everyone who pays for a ticket isn't well off. Some people save their money in the hopes that their team makes it. Just like the BCS Championship, you think all of those people who were there for Alabama were well off? These are once in a lifetime events that people who are just doing ok will pay to see their team/alma mater play in the title game. This is the same as Fighter Jet Foamposites though. Stick to talking about Polo.

Last edited:
That's not what I'm saying. I'm addressing the stupid comparison you made. Anyone can get a pair of sneakers. Its not easy to get SuperBowl tickets. That's what I saying. And everyone who pays for a ticket isn't well off. Some people save their money in the hopes that their team makes it. Just like the BCS Championship, you think all of those people who were there for Alabama were well off? These are once in a lifetime events that people who are just doing ok will pay to see their team/alma mater play in the title game. This is the same as Fighter Jet Foamposites though. Stick to talking about Polo.

like I said anyone who is struggling and copping 1k tickets thats their problem. If I can get in a game free I will.

don't try to sound like some academic when you find this stunt entertaining. and don't try to sound like some high flying corporate guy when you cop dusty clearance rack polo from 2009 and can't afford a new car. just stop. you should be embarrassed to post this thread because it's two (supposed) alums from your alma mater who look 40 yo and are spending a weekend sneaking into the Super Bowl. if you have a college degree you should be above acting like a moron. it captures just how valuable your degree is with clowns like this running around with the same credentials

lol go study for finals clown. lemme guess you gonna rock the Harvard Avy this summer.

don't try to sound like some academic when you find this stunt entertaining. and don't try to sound like some high flying corporate guy when you cop clearance rack polo from 2009 and can't afford a new car. just stop. you should be embarrassed to post this thread because it's two (supposed) alums from your alma mater who look 40 yo and are spending a weekend sneaking into the Super Bowl. if you have a college degree you should be above acting like a moron. it really illustrates just how valuable of an education you received

Does this guy accurately represent your school?

Bruh you go to SSU? I didn't know I had any fellow NT'ers that went there too.

That's great. I still have about 4 semesters left. I'm really considering transferring next spring tho.

Back
Top Bottom