Dude tracks people down in public via their social media posts

lol, homie got serious real quick once the police were mentioned

smh @ mentioning the  police tho

LOLLLLL

Dude who wanted to call the police is stupid. What are they gonna do?

And this is coming from someone who posts all kinds of stuff on the interweb. If dude came up to me, it wouldn't trip me out. Wouldn't be the first time either lol

Imagine how much info you can find about random people just through FB. The internet is serious business. 

I've wanted to do this before. Show up to a place my friends are at and act like I didn't know they were there. 

Good laugh though. 
laugh.gif

There's apps that do that, just locate all the social media posts and accounts logged in in your immediate area. I used to have it but I forgot what it was.

Did it all at spots I go to. OC FTW.

And it's only because those people have their twitters/ IG's public.

That feel when you've creeped on someone before then you meet them in real life and act like you don't know them

Last edited:
people really put too much info out there

i guess they dont mind, if they putting it public and what not

That feel when you've creeped on someone before then you meet them in real life and act like you don't know them
lmao i always felt like when i get rich i was going to do that to models, like show up at the same party intentionally, then act like "Oh, who are you again?....... What do you do?........ Model?........You don't say!" lol

I like to up look up the employees of the Whole Foods/Trader Joe's I frequent. There's usually a first name and last name's initial printed on the receipt. If their friends list is public I can recognize pretty much everyone that works there. For some reason I don't feel anything though when I go back to shop there and see them. I've lost the ability to feel creepy.

Last edited:
no lie, i looked up the teller at my local bank
still remember some old guy was trying to hit on her while i was waiting in line, lol

this is why i'll never post where i'm at. those location check ins are the dumbest thing ever

I think, like most of NT, I search online for a lot of people I meet :lol:

It doesn't really creep me out if I post something online and someone mentions it because I do the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom