Dude Goes All-In on the *Second* Round Virgin VOL. Read it all you lazy bums

At 3:30 mark... What a bum McGrady...
tired.gif

& I still don't understand how JVG keeps on preaching on every telecast how the Rockets will beat the Lakers and go to the Finals.

Dude slurps too hard on a team being held down with a player with zero heart.

when i saw that dunk live i couldn't believe for a second that tmac just quit. he didnt even give a half-attempt he just didnt attempt at all. moon cruisespast mid-court and im sure he figured he'd get a contested layup or something then past the 3-pt'er line dude just went in for the dunk realizing tmacwas content with not even trying to stop him even though he was ahead of jamario when the fastbreak started.

dude looks slower and just a shadow of the athleticism that he once possessed. his shots were awful, he was chucking rocks at the back of the rim. tmac is onsome vince carter status currently

It seems as if the "in" thing to do on NT these days is bash T-Mac.

First of all, he's injured. In that clip you can CLEARLY see that he was hobbling trying to catch Moon. Even after the dunk, you could see T-Mac runninggingerly back up court.

Second of all, I guess it's not a coincidence nor is it surprising that this thread was started by and is filled with Laker heads and/or Kobe fans. Some ofyou have never let go the fact that T-Mac at one point was above Kobe.

But whatever.

I'll be the first to admit T-Mac is nowhere near what he used to be. But to say that he quit and all that other bs is stupid and flat out wrong. Thatarticle is trash.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

First of all, he's injured. In that clip you can CLEARLY see that he was hobbling trying to catch Moon. Even after the dunk, you could see T-Mac running gingerly back up court.

Second of all, I guess it's not a coincidence nor is it surprising that this thread was started by and is filled with Laker heads and/or Kobe fans. Some of you have never let go the fact that T-Mac at one point was above Kobe.

But whatever.

I'll be the first to admit T-Mac is nowhere near what he used to be. But to say that he quit and all that other bs is stupid and flat out wrong. That article is trash.

Injured or not, he had the angle and could've gotten in front of Jamario or at the very least grabbed him and wrapped him up. You can't tell me T-Macwas giving 100% on that play. There's a big difference between T-Mac and the other stars of the league (besides VC of course) in terms of heart and effort.Look at this block by KG at 0:28. He sprints back and chases down Skip and that's in the damn preseason. Since you brought up Kobe, he never would'velet someone glide right by him like that either. What would it take for T-Mac to play like that? A Game 7 of the Finals with under 2 minutes left as long as hehad no bumps and bruises anywhere on his body?

��

First of all, he's injured. In that clip you can CLEARLY see that he was hobbling trying to catch Moon. Even after the dunk, you could see T-Mac running gingerly back up court.

Second of all, I guess it's not a coincidence nor is it surprising that this thread was started by and is filled with Laker heads and/or Kobe fans. Some of you have never let go the fact that T-Mac at one point was above Kobe.

But whatever.

I'll be the first to admit T-Mac is nowhere near what he used to be. But to say that he quit and all that other bs is stupid and flat out wrong. That article is trash.
1. T-Mac was definitely on Kobe's level for a couple years, not above him, but on the same level
2. The dude that wrote the blog is a T-Mac hater, I admit that
3. A lot of what the writer said though doesn't seem too off-base. Something is wrong with Mac mentally, not just physically. Like he's depressed orsomething

i seriously have a bet with my friend who is a die-hard Tmac fan, that i made 2 years ago, that says mcgrady will never win a championship in his playingcareer. the bet is for a $1000. i cant wait to collect on that.

I only recognize like three or four Laker/Kobe fans that have posted in this thread
grin.gif

But it really shouldn't matter, because it's fairly obvious he wasn't giving it his all last night.

I saw the Cavs v Rockets game and T-Mac looked like he quit.

There was a freaking fast break, he pulled up and passed behind him to Alston....

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

i seriously have a bet with my friend who is a die-hard Tmac fan, that i made 2 years ago, that says mcgrady will never win a championship in his playing career. the bet is for a $1000. i cant wait to collect on that.

Your friend is an idiot.

That play was so disgusting. I hate people who play like that. If you are hurt then get off the damn court you bum, instead of embarrassing yourself and yourteammates. I used to love watching this guy but cotdamn dude is el vagin at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

i seriously have a bet with my friend who is a die-hard Tmac fan, that i made 2 years ago, that says mcgrady will never win a championship in his playing career. the bet is for a $1000. i cant wait to collect on that.

I hope you have a ring chaser clause in place.

Originally Posted by JD617

Injured or not, he had the angle and could've gotten in front of Jamario or at the very least grabbed him and wrapped him up. You can't tell me T-Mac was giving 100% on that play. There's a big difference between T-Mac and the other stars of the league (besides VC of course) in terms of heart and effort. Look at this block by KG at 0:28. He sprints back and chases down Skip and that's in the damn preseason. Since you brought up Kobe, he never would've let someone glide right by him like that either. What would it take for T-Mac to play like that? A Game 7 of the Finals with under 2 minutes left as long as he had no bumps and bruises anywhere on his body?

I'm not denying that he didn't give 100%. But if you're hurt it's hard to give your all. And he's CLEARLY hurt.
Also, not everyone is KG or AI in terms of all-out effort/hustle. So showing me a hustle play by KG in preseason is irrelevant. I can name quite a few"stars" who don't seem to give max effort every game. Sheed. Odom. Vince.
And I can name a few who seem to give effort every play. Artest. LBJ. Wade.
What's the point?

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Something is wrong with Mac mentally, not just physically. Like he's depressed or something
Agreed. I've felt that way ever since the whole ASG fiasco a couple years back.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I only recognize like three or four Laker/Kobe fans that have posted in this thread
grin.gif

But it really shouldn't matter, because it's fairly obvious he wasn't giving it his all last night.

Three or four? Come on, I've seen your name around and I know you know better than that.
And again, I agree he wasn't giving his all last night and hasn't lately. But again, besides a handful of players in the L, there aren't many guyswho will go all out while they are injured.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

grin.gif

Three or four? Come on, I've seen your name around and I know you know better than that.
And again, I agree he wasn't giving his all last night and hasn't lately. But again, besides a handful of players in the L, there aren't many guys who will go all out while they are injured.
Yeha, you're right...I just despise it when players don't give it their all when they get on the floor (Odom and Radmanovic
sick.gif
).

Need a change?

I'd trade Josh Howard and Stackhouse's contract for him...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

not just his mental state, his game itself seems to have disappeared except for small spurts once in awhile. his shot seems flatter than i remember it being,he seems a little more hesitant in making decisions when hes on the dribbles. perhaps a lot of that relates to him being injured but i dont think ALL of it hasto do with his physical state. i think this guy can still play at a very high level but he needs to re-evaluate where he is currently and go in a differentdirection.

I remember when Kobe used to eat him up in the 4th quarter of games. They would let him get off in the 1st half and it would look like a classic Kobe vs. Tracy battle, but then Kobe would roll up his shorts, get to squattin', and say, "I got this ." I would feel so sorry forTracy because he's just too nice of a guy to deal with a killa.

rhjs0h.jpg

bfez5j.jpg

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I remember when Kobe used to eat him up in the 4th quarter of games. They would let him get off in the 1st half and it would look like a classic Kobe vs. Tracy battle, but then Kobe would roll up his shorts, get to squattin', and say, "I got this ." I would feel so sorry for Tracy because he's just too nice of a guy to deal with a killa.

rhjs0h.jpg

bfez5j.jpg

roll.gif

pimp.gif

and why is it in ever tmac thread tmac fans try to point out that all the hate is from laker/kobe fans? even if that is the case the point is still there thattmac is a soft choking bum always has been that always will be that.

Back
Top Bottom