Drunks fighting in Boston Chinatown VIDEO

In beantown right now.... There's no cops out here... Son get props for holding it down for the W

In beantown right now.... There's no cops out here... Son get props for holding it down for the W

hit em with a bat, when ya stuck without the gat,
"it's about to get rowdy!", all liquored up and my mind has gone cloudy
alleycat street fight, swinging, ringing heads late night!

hit em with a bat, when ya stuck without the gat,
"it's about to get rowdy!", all liquored up and my mind has gone cloudy
alleycat street fight, swinging, ringing heads late night!

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

roll.gif
Dudes were walking back like shhh THAT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.
lololol

happens a lot in boston, white russian dudes thinking they tough after the club, until they get they $!@!+ beat by some asians. #ONLYINBOSTON

happens a lot in boston, white russian dudes thinking they tough after the club, until they get they $!@!+ beat by some asians. #ONLYINBOSTON

this video was great..... bostonnnnnnnnnn.... that dude was swinging nice. :rock: i thougth they caught him and was gonna f him up.

this video was great..... bostonnnnnnnnnn.... that dude was swinging nice. :rock: i thougth they caught him and was gonna f him up.

would of been better if he had a few boys with him.. one with another bat and 2 with Paintball guns in the back going off.

but dude is dumb ashell of getting out the car, he couldve gotten killed and SMH at him for jogging back to the car. .. he should of just drove off brought back the goons with him and drove on the same street with a different car and see if those guys would pull off the same %%$% they were doing.

would of been better if he had a few boys with him.. one with another bat and 2 with Paintball guns in the back going off.

but dude is dumb ashell of getting out the car, he couldve gotten killed and SMH at him for jogging back to the car. .. he should of just drove off brought back the goons with him and drove on the same street with a different car and see if those guys would pull off the same %%$% they were doing.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

I'm calling this place home for the next few years...not Boston exactly but Worcester.

Worcester is cool but its a good hour away from boston. The metro west area is a good 20 -25 mins to boston. Close enough to hit the city when you want but outside enough to not deal with the city life everyday. Plus you can check out the Boston marathon.  The good thing about Worcester though is that its real cheap to rent a place.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

I'm calling this place home for the next few years...not Boston exactly but Worcester.

Worcester is cool but its a good hour away from boston. The metro west area is a good 20 -25 mins to boston. Close enough to hit the city when you want but outside enough to not deal with the city life everyday. Plus you can check out the Boston marathon.  The good thing about Worcester though is that its real cheap to rent a place.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
In some places this would get you shot and killed..SMH. I'm glad dude got in his shots, but what's up with drunk homeboy trying to use a safety cone??? lol

Back
Top Bottom