Drunks fighting in Boston Chinatown VIDEO

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I hate being in California, because even if I roll with a gun locked up, if I tried to shoot dudes that attacked me I'd end up in jail for a couple years. Even if someone robbed my house, and was walking out with there back towards me if I shot them I'd get locked up.

walking out but still in your house? 
tired.gif
damn i didnt even know that.

whats the point of owning a firearm in CA when you cant even protect you and yours.
ohwell.gif
that's in most states...if they are retreating then they aren't a threat to you anymore or something along those lines-

Drunks are ALWAYS fighting in Boston's Chinatown. It's like the go-to spot for some reason.
the concentration of clubs/bars/strip clubs etc in that area that all let out at about the same time....used to be more of a zoo but alot of the spots have been closed down over the years -

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I hate being in California, because even if I roll with a gun locked up, if I tried to shoot dudes that attacked me I'd end up in jail for a couple years. Even if someone robbed my house, and was walking out with there back towards me if I shot them I'd get locked up.

walking out but still in your house? 
tired.gif
damn i didnt even know that.

whats the point of owning a firearm in CA when you cant even protect you and yours.
ohwell.gif
that's in most states...if they are retreating then they aren't a threat to you anymore or something along those lines-

Drunks are ALWAYS fighting in Boston's Chinatown. It's like the go-to spot for some reason.
the concentration of clubs/bars/strip clubs etc in that area that all let out at about the same time....used to be more of a zoo but alot of the spots have been closed down over the years -

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Remind me of super smash bro when someone picks up the homerun bat.

eek.gif
THIS. Nothing beats hearing that cracking sound when you know the bat made contact.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Remind me of super smash bro when someone picks up the homerun bat.

eek.gif
THIS. Nothing beats hearing that cracking sound when you know the bat made contact.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Dumb move regardless. To all you people saying you carry a bat in your car...really? For a scrap that's going to require a bat, you're most likely walking into a situation where someone has a gun, and I don't know about you, but I don't want to be the guy with the bat. This guy was extremely lucky.

thats why i have gun in my car..russia aint no joke compare to usa

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Dumb move regardless. To all you people saying you carry a bat in your car...really? For a scrap that's going to require a bat, you're most likely walking into a situation where someone has a gun, and I don't know about you, but I don't want to be the guy with the bat. This guy was extremely lucky.

thats why i have gun in my car..russia aint no joke compare to usa

Back
Top Bottom