DRUNK DRIVING?

Have you ever drank alcohol and drove?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I caught one last year, def a moment of clarity for me. Very humbling experience.

**** damaged the hell outta my pockets. Driving with a permit for a year, gotta be in the house by 8 and no driving on the weekend. Trust me it's not worth it.

Crazy thing about it I wasn't even close to drunk. 1 shot and 3 beers, that's it. Ran into a road block.

Last edited:
Been tipsy driving before but never drunk. Haven't evrm done that in years.

People got to be more responsible when it comes to having a good time. A kid I knew back in the day wrecked his bmw driving drunk, another guy drunk jaywalked and get ran over by a semi smh

I caught one last year, def a moment of clarity for me. Very humbling experience.

**** damaged the hell outta my pockets. Driving with a permit for a year, gotta be in the house by 8 and no driving on the weekend. Trust me it's not worth it.

Crazy thing about it I wasn't even close to drunk. 1 shot and 3 beers, that's it. Ran into a road block.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for you. In fact you got exactly what you deserved.

Try getting a DUI for marijuana metabolite and having not smoked in over 24 hours. They took my blood and I had trace amounts of active metabolite, literally not enough to impair me.

If I didn't live in a zero tolerance state and lived in Colorado or Washington where there are actual legal active metabolite limits I would've walked, but naw.

So I put it on you dumb ***** that drink a couple and get into an accident (I know you didn't but there's plenty that do) because ya'll the reason some states have these zero tolerance laws and because of a double standard, weed smokers who actually have a medicinal right to smoke weed get caught up.

Its you drinkers that set that precedent.

So **** each and every one of you who plan on drinking and driving tonight because ya'll just giving the police and special interest groups and lobbyist more reason to crack down.

Yes I'm mad as hell.

Easy. I don't :wink:

You will, eventually. And you don't need to fail a field sobriety test to get taken in on suspicion of DUI.

You can refuse the breathalyzer and piss test but you can't refuse a blood test.

Enjoy your DUI, I look forward to it. Misery loves company.

Sad that many people don't drink and drive because they don't want to get caught instead of hurting others. Be safe out there.

in college I did but I was driving less than 5 miles.....wasn't close to black out driving either......I don't condone it and I think what I did was stupid but thankfully I wasn't involved with anything tragic 

Blaming other people for your problems :lol: :lol:

True though, its the drinkers that ****** it up for weed smokers.

We get thrown in the same basket, even if we smoke responsibly and avoid driving. But since THC stays in your system for over 24 hours, even trace amounts are enough to convict.

Even if you have a medical card.

Even if scientifically trace amounts cannot impair you after so many hours.

Yes b, I'm blaming others because IT IS OTHERS faults.

Never understood having legal limits if when you get pulled over and blow anything over 0.00 you'll get in trouble

Never understood having legal limits if when you get pulled over and blow anything over 0.00 you'll get in trouble

You can blow 0.00 and still get arrested and charged with DUI.

They can say "well thanks for agreeing to the breathalyzer but I think you're on some sort of narcotic and I'm taking you in and taking your blood".

At which point you need a lawyer to get you off if you truly are innocent.

Its all on a cops discretion, if they're dead set on charging you with a DUI, it doesn't matter if you're sober as a priest, you can get caught up.

Whether or not it holds up depends on the result of your blood test or the legality of the stop in the first place.

Checkpoints circumvent the need for a legal stop. So nights like this night are huge for departments. More DUI arrests and subsequent convictions the more funding they get.

Back
Top Bottom