DRUNK DRIVING?

Have you ever drank alcohol and drove?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With the Holiday season here when I drive around I've been bombarded with the "Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving" messages and a lot commercials like that.

It had me wondering have yall ever drank alcohol and drive if so..... how often do people drink and drive?

It ain't worth it. A cab is cheaper than a lawyer and points/suspension on your license

Penny wise pound foolish

Last edited:
I have.

Im sure everyone has atleast once.

That being said, dont drink and drive. Its highly irresponsible.

I have but wont be doing so tonight. Also lyft, urber, and public transportation is a blessing

im going out tonight with the homey @am1x90xnike       

we're going to drive drunk tonight but it's ok because he says it is 
laugh.gif

Never done it, never will. It's dumb, don't do it, the end.

Don't be one of those "it won't happen to me" cases, then it takes a tragedy for you to have a moment of clarity. Stay safe. 

I drove drunk, high etc.. And still made it home. IMO, you gotta have the right music to guide you to your destination.

I was also pulled over while drunk but passed the test. Its all in the state of mind.

Last edited:
i have done it a few times not to be cool but because i just had to get home and i was drinking prior to driving and had no choice because i had no ride but myself... no its not a good look... i actually crashed the whip first day of the summer of 2014 not because i was drunk but the after affects of drinking i fell asleep on the wheel so i guess its the same thing :smh: lesson learned NEVER AGAIN!

Last edited:
i have done it a few times not to be cool but because i just had to get home and i was drinking prior to driving and had no choice because i had no ride but myself... no its not a good look... i actually crashed the whip first day of the summer of 2014 not because i was drunk but the after affects of drinking i fell asleep on the wheel so i guess its the same thing
mean.gif
lesson learned NEVER AGAIN!
Did you make a thread about that?

if I am driving I keep it to 1-2 drinks over a three to four hour period

got very lucky when I was 20 and learned my lesson, wasn't drunk but I had a **** ton of stuff in my trunk from a party

Last edited:
yep i made a thread about it here and on facebook... i was expecting the hate/backlash because it was well deserved for the stupidity... if anything i was mad at myself and didnt care what anyone thought about what i did thats why i shared it on social media... such a dumb decision on my part... but as you get older you live and you learn so ya it was something i regret but i became a stronger person and learned from it and owned up to it... still dumb regardless though

I've driven while buzzing after a few beers. Now, I got too much going for me and as a minor, if I blow a 0.01, that's a DUI. So ANY drinking and driving is out of the picture now.

I'm sure I could drive decent when drunk, but I really don't want to test it :lol:

Remember folks, buzzed driving gets you home, drunk driving gets you home with a fat chick.

Did it a lot in high school and not proud of it but thankfully was never caught or got hurt.

did it before. Like dude said earlier, have some music playing while you ride home. I made sure to keep two hands on the steering wheel lol

I drove drunk, high etc.. And still made it home. IMO, you gotta have the right music to guide you to your destination.

I was also pulled over while drunk but passed the test. Its all in the state of mind.

Bruh :smh:

It's no way your serious with this dumb logic.

What happens if you run into a checkpoint then?

Back
Top Bottom