Drug testing

im in ohio. i smoke habitually. so did she. my other dude takes niacin pills the week of his tests...i dont take anything...

i havent dropped pee in like 3 or 4 years, but when i did, i was smoking up until the test...i may have been high at the test...and i passed.

i remember my mom surprised me with a drug test at my pedatrician when i was 18 doing my last physical with him before i started college and found an adult doctor

he tested me, and it came back clean, although i had been smoking...

im not advising him to do nothing, that they wont find the drug in his pee...im just saying, it seems that they arent even searching for weed these days

IF ANYTHING YOU DOUBT YOU WILL PASS IT

PUT A SINGLE PUBIC HAIR IN THE CUP AND THE RESULTS WILL COME OUT " CONTAMINATED "

& THEY WILL LET YOU GO OR MAKE YOU TAKE IT AGAIN ...WHEN IT SHOULD BE OUT YOUR SYSTEM BY THAT TIME

THATS WHAT MY FRIEND IN JAIL TOLD ME THEY DO IN CASE THEY BURNED SOME DRO & GET RANDOM TESTED

IF ANYTHING YOU DOUBT YOU WILL PASS IT

PUT A SINGLE PUBIC HAIR IN THE CUP AND THE RESULTS WILL COME OUT " CONTAMINATED "

& THEY WILL LET YOU GO OR MAKE YOU TAKE IT AGAIN ...WHEN IT SHOULD BE OUT YOUR SYSTEM BY THAT TIME

THATS WHAT MY FRIEND IN JAIL TOLD ME THEY DO IN CASE THEY BURNED SOME DRO & GET RANDOM TESTED

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by npa07

I have a drug test tomorrow as well. I stopped smoking and drinking March 18th and ive been hitting the gym super hard and ive consumed a little under a gallon a day. I should be good for a mouth swab test right?
MJ only stays in your saliva for 5-10 hours if I remember right, maximum is 5 days

alright thanks wish me luck and good luck to OP as well

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by npa07

I have a drug test tomorrow as well. I stopped smoking and drinking March 18th and ive been hitting the gym super hard and ive consumed a little under a gallon a day. I should be good for a mouth swab test right?
MJ only stays in your saliva for 5-10 hours if I remember right, maximum is 5 days

alright thanks wish me luck and good luck to OP as well

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

LOL you stressed about percs? those arent even illegal drugs, boy. you gon be okay.

as far as the weed question, you're fine, too.

honestly, i dont even think employers are checking for marijuana anymore...

my ex took three diff tests, is a pothead, and passed...

ive passed 3 myself with no aids whatsoever....

i think they're checking for hard drugs these days....but dont take that advice...take my first two nuggets of advice cause those are right...

this is just moreso an observation.
Thank God!

LOL you stressed about percs? those arent even illegal drugs, boy. you gon be okay.

i think they're checking for hard drugs these days....but dont take that advice...take my first two nuggets of advice cause those are right...

Thank God!

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Thank God!

laugh.gif
, this guy.

i meant like without substances to help me pass the drug test 

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Thank God!

laugh.gif
, this guy.

i meant like without substances to help me pass the drug test 

Back
Top Bottom