Drug testing

Pills only stay in your system for 2-3 days. If you only took one 10 perk, you might be alright. If you have been drinking tons of water, exercising, and just cleansing your body you should be straight. Biggest thing is just drink a bunch of water. And you could even buy one of the the take home tests and use it to see if its out of your system yet. Good Luck OP. Next time you should probably wait til AFTER your piss test....... or... just don't do it at all.

I have a piss test on monday. I stopped smoking for about 2 1/2 months, then maybe 2 weeks ago I smoked twice. Do you the weed will be out? I'm not worried about it though because they don't care about the herb. But I've just been on a personal mission to quit completely.

Pills only stay in your system for 2-3 days. If you only took one 10 perk, you might be alright. If you have been drinking tons of water, exercising, and just cleansing your body you should be straight. Biggest thing is just drink a bunch of water. And you could even buy one of the the take home tests and use it to see if its out of your system yet. Good Luck OP. Next time you should probably wait til AFTER your piss test....... or... just don't do it at all.

I have a piss test on monday. I stopped smoking for about 2 1/2 months, then maybe 2 weeks ago I smoked twice. Do you the weed will be out? I'm not worried about it though because they don't care about the herb. But I've just been on a personal mission to quit completely.

Originally Posted by npa07

I have a drug test tomorrow as well. I stopped smoking and drinking March 18th and ive been hitting the gym super hard and ive consumed a little under a gallon a day. I should be good for a mouth swab test right?
MJ only stays in your saliva for 5-10 hours if I remember right, maximum is 5 days

Originally Posted by npa07

I have a drug test tomorrow as well. I stopped smoking and drinking March 18th and ive been hitting the gym super hard and ive consumed a little under a gallon a day. I should be good for a mouth swab test right?
MJ only stays in your saliva for 5-10 hours if I remember right, maximum is 5 days

Wow that was a dumb move. Risking your freedom for one Perc 10? Bet you didn't even feel that huh?
30t6p3b.gif

You SHOULD be alright, though,

Wow that was a dumb move. Risking your freedom for one Perc 10? Bet you didn't even feel that huh?
30t6p3b.gif

You SHOULD be alright, though,

Youll prob be good, only thing you can do is drink a lot to dilute your piss so the percentage of metabolites in it is lower

Youll prob be good, only thing you can do is drink a lot to dilute your piss so the percentage of metabolites in it is lower

I have a somewhat related question...

I got a DUI recently for alcohol, I'm about to get put on probation for a year, will I be getting drug tested? I've quit burning already, and I know I could go without for a year, but it will be a lonnnnng year if I can't get high anymore. I asked my lawyer this question and he didn't really give me a straight answer. I know some of of my boys who have been on probation were always getting tested, and some who never got tested. Does anybody know what happens on probation for a DUI?

I got a DUI recently for alcohol, I'm about to get put on probation for a year, will I be getting drug tested? I've quit burning already, and I know I could go without for a year, but it will be a lonnnnng year if I can't get high anymore. I asked my lawyer this question and he didn't really give me a straight answer. I know some of of my boys who have been on probation were always getting tested, and some who never got tested. Does anybody know what happens on probation for a DUI?

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

u prolly wont get tested regularly & if u pass the 1st test they give u they might not test u again til yo last visit. but its better to be safe & not smoke at all

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

u prolly wont get tested regularly & if u pass the 1st test they give u they might not test u again til yo last visit. but its better to be safe & not smoke at all

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

i swear im not reaching for lulz, but if you pull out some butt hairs and put it in the cup they will have to consider it a "contaminated specimen" sample. It can buy you a couple of days until your retest.

and stop doing drugs!

4a926a819b987aeece2c8fce24782094e2a7dc63.gif

have not thought of this

i swear im not reaching for lulz, but if you pull out some butt hairs and put it in the cup they will have to consider it a "contaminated specimen" sample. It can buy you a couple of days until your retest.

and stop doing drugs!

have not thought of this

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

and stop doing drugs!

have not thought of this
is this for real though?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

and stop doing drugs!

have not thought of this
is this for real though?

Its definitely true in military testing. I've never ben arrested or on probation but I assume the test are the same.

Its definitely true in military testing. I've never ben arrested or on probation but I assume the test are the same.

LOL you stressed about percs? those arent even illegal drugs, boy. you gon be okay.

as far as the weed question, you're fine, too.

honestly, i dont even think employers are checking for marijuana anymore...

my ex took three diff tests, is a pothead, and passed...

ive passed 3 myself with no aids whatsoever....

i think they're checking for hard drugs these days....but dont take that advice...take my first two nuggets of advice cause those are right...

this is just moreso an observation.

LOL you stressed about percs? those arent even illegal drugs, boy. you gon be okay.

as far as the weed question, you're fine, too.

honestly, i dont even think employers are checking for marijuana anymore...

my ex took three diff tests, is a pothead, and passed...

ive passed 3 myself with no aids whatsoever....

i think they're checking for hard drugs these days....but dont take that advice...take my first two nuggets of advice cause those are right...

this is just moreso an observation.

^not really, I guess it depends if you in Cali but smoking that good hierba is frown upon in florida

^not really, I guess it depends if you in Cali but smoking that good hierba is frown upon in florida

im in ohio. i smoke habitually. so did she. my other dude takes niacin pills the week of his tests...i dont take anything...

i havent dropped pee in like 3 or 4 years, but when i did, i was smoking up until the test...i may have been high at the test...and i passed.

i remember my mom surprised me with a drug test at my pedatrician when i was 18 doing my last physical with him before i started college and found an adult doctor

he tested me, and it came back clean, although i had been smoking...

im not advising him to do nothing, that they wont find the drug in his pee...im just saying, it seems that they arent even searching for weed these days

Back
Top Bottom