Drug testing

I took 1 percocet 10 on Monday night. I have a random urine drug test tomorrow afternoon. Will I fail?
What should I do tonight to help get it out my system?

Help... I don't want to go to jail

I took 1 percocet 10 on Monday night. I have a random urine drug test tomorrow afternoon. Will I fail?

chances are you wont go to jail, maybe just wont get the job. try drinking mad water

Drink plenty of water. Those type of things exit the system fast. Plus that's literally basically nothing. Drink 3-4 quarts of water every 24 hrs.

Drink plenty of water. Those type of things exit the system fast. Plus that's literally basically nothing. Drink 3-4 quarts of water every 24 hrs.

chances are you wont go to jail, maybe just wont get the job. try drinking mad water

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

My dude you should be good. Percocets only stay in the system for 24 hours. Drink a lot of water and buy a little antioxidant drink and be confident...

My dude you should be good. Percocets only stay in the system for 24 hours. Drink a lot of water and buy a little antioxidant drink and be confident...

this is not for a job , its for probation

Why the hell did you take it then if you're on probation?
grin.gif

You should be fine, pills don't last long in your system, 8-24 hours.
I never saw the point of people popping pills, it's just stupid to me.
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

this is not for a job , its for probation

Why the hell did you take it then if you're on probation?
grin.gif

You should be fine, pills don't last long in your system, 8-24 hours.
I never saw the point of people popping pills, it's just stupid to me.
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

youll be fine… pretty much everything leaves the system in a few days except for weed…

if you feeling nervous got to your pharmacy, get one of the body clenses, some prune juice lemon ad grapefruit and drink madd water...

youll be fine… pretty much everything leaves the system in a few days except for weed…

if you feeling nervous got to your pharmacy, get one of the body clenses, some prune juice lemon ad grapefruit and drink madd water...

best thing to do is get someone to pee in a little bottle for you, and use it as your own pee. Or take it like a man and keep your butt hole tight.

best thing to do is get someone to pee in a little bottle for you, and use it as your own pee. Or take it like a man and keep your butt hole tight.

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

the pee has to be a certain temp for drug tests 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Yup, also if anyone says pee in condom and keep it tied to your leg or under your sack, don't do it, it won't reach the proper temperature

Yup, also if anyone says pee in condom and keep it tied to your leg or under your sack, don't do it, it won't reach the proper temperature

Use a hand warmer. Or you can just buy fake pee at the head shops that work on most drug tests. Comes with hand-warmers and even a temperature strip.

Use a hand warmer. Or you can just buy fake pee at the head shops that work on most drug tests. Comes with hand-warmers and even a temperature strip.

I got a drug test question as well

I took a pre-employment drug test Monday March 14 and I havent been called back yet

I havent smoked since like 9th grade (I'm 18 going on 19 now btw) and I've taken 2 drug tests last year and passed both

My question is if you smell weed (not second hand smoke) is there a chance you can fail a drug test? Like for example if someone smokes in your house but you dont inhale the actual smoke you can just smell it. Help me out I dont know if I should call the place up or not I would wanna know if I failed or didnt

Thanks in advance.

shouldnt have done it you deserve to be caught.. and who takes just 1 ten lol go with 30 or eat 2 bump 1 or somthinggggggg

shouldnt have done it you deserve to be caught.. and who takes just 1 ten lol go with 30 or eat 2 bump 1 or somthinggggggg

Back
Top Bottom