Dressing better

we need a WDYWT for people that actually dress up every day....that would be great with thought opinions and tips, anyone interested in getting together topull this off?

Originally Posted by niidawg3

and PGs fit game is def on point ... but i feel like his photography game takes his fit game to the next level. i feel a lot of people dress as well, and in some cases better than him, but he photographs and catalogs his fits so well, you see EVERY detail which makes it seem superior to others.

That is true but his overall fit is just really great. He is very consistent and I do believe all of his jacket (and probably most trousers) are made tomeasure to his body so it looks great.
There are some questionable things he wears at times but he does get a little pass from SF so he doesn't get called out on it. Some people does make himout to be like he can do no wrong.
He did made me want some Alden unlined Chukkas though, he pulls it off with jeans so well.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

we need a WDYWT for people that actually dress up every day....that would be great with thought opinions and tips, anyone interested in getting together to pull this off?

i dont think its a bad idea, however a lot of NTers are in college, high school etc (i stand corrected), and so i dont know how many are dressing up everydayto keep that thread going.

i say we keep using this one for now, encouraging people to post daily like RFX said ... and if there is enough activity we create another thread.

my $0.02

I'm liking this Filson Heavyweight Outfitter
For $220, it isn't bad at all.
pFILSON1-6002953dt.jpg

I stopped by the local Nordy Rack and their shoe selection was horrible, pretty unusual.

Link to fits of this PG guy you guys are talking about? I'm not a member of any fashion forum so I'm out in the cold here.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

go to styleforum and look through the WAYWT thread.
his name is Phat Guido
Just saw some of the pix on the thread, which is over 2000 pages long...LOL. Some outfits are just not doing it, pretty unexpected for a boardlike Styleforum.

Some of these dudes go to the extra step on the ambiance. I'll play along when the weather cools down. I'll have my mom read a Dummy's Guide tousing a DSLR and it's on.
laugh.gif

what kind of DSLR do you have? I'm going to ask for one for my birthday but I don't know anything about them.
photo thread was no help smh

what kind of DSLR do you have? I'm going to ask for one for my birthday but I don't know anything about them.
photo thread was no help smh
It's a Canon EOS something. It's 3 years old. The body itself isn't really all that important IMO. The lenses are the important andcostly part. A good one that's new can run $1,000 easy.

Brooks Brothers is having a F&F sale. 30% off everything! Possible sale code for online purchases = 4948.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Must have this double breasted cardigan too.
0421615974812R__ASTL_300x400.jpg
VI-M08627165_coastalblue_front

whoa that is one sweet sweater. info? fit on that looks ridiculously nice. watch it be impossible to get in canada or too $$

dang, the one i was looking at came with a lens it was a Cannon EOS also and only 550. seems like it'll do what I want it to which isn't much, I just need a nice camera and its a def upgrade from my camera phone.
http://www.barneys.com/Nylon Canvas Book Bag/00505000854818,default,pd.html
Barneys has a Jack Spade backpack on sale for 87. I think it was in here people were talking about it
The stock lens comes with all new Canon SLR's. But if you want a different lens, ie wide angle, fish eye, etc. they are not cheap. They're usually more than the body (the camera) iself. I still have the stock lens and do my best to take advantage of the ambiance by picking the propertime to work with so the sun isn't a factor. Spending grands on lenses is something I can't see myself doing yet, especially when it's just ahobby.

omgitswes

Look into either a Canon Rebel XT or XTi...
I own the XT which is the most basic DSLR you can get... I bought the camera itself which already came with a lens, and a Canon 50mm lens which altogether wasaround 6 bills.
All you gotta do is know your gear inside out to get the most out of it.

Also... don't fall into all that high megapixel crap... just because the cam has lots of megapixels doesn't mean its going to take amazingshots.
laugh.gif

It's all on the user to get the most out of the cam.

A question about the Polo Ranger boots

is the toebox huge? i'm really digging the style and all...but is the toebox ridiculously wide? im about to order them online

Back
Top Bottom