Dressing better

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by RFX45

What a conincidence, I was just browsing at their shots at GQ.com.
day4travis_backyardbill.jpg
This fit is
pimp.gif
, I can't really see myself in alot of the things they rock...
But I would wear this....
word
pimp.gif

Had to pick these up

34.99 for the canvas and 49 for the leather.. Had to pick them up im not usually into polo gear nowadays but these are clean..

Some great things is seen at the sperry store i have the guy's # he will ship any of these color ways
pimp.gif

Thought these were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

RFX45 wrote:
That is some sick %%* hair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely need to know what product my son is using.

laugh.gif
  my hair was looking like that yesterday.  it was damn windy.  i should stick to the slicked back look, the side part doesn't work for me anymore.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Didn't know they were NT'ers

Seen them post ALOT on Hypebeast ..

Don't really care for their style but it works them
it's cuz you're ugly.
laugh.gif

Looking to finally pickup my first suit. I'm becoming more involved in the company and going to have to start attending board meetings. I was looking at J.Crews Ludlow suit, any other options? Looking for a slim suit that's not going to break the bank. Not ultra slim though. Would like to keep it under $500, with my college ID i can at least get 15% off @ J.Crew. Any other ideas or labels I can look at?

Do you guys actually use mothballs? Have you guys ever experienced moth damage on any of your wool clothing?

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Looking to finally pickup my first suit. I'm becoming more involved in the company and going to have to start attending board meetings. I was looking at J.Crews Ludlow suit, any other options? Looking for a slim suit that's not going to break the bank. Not ultra slim though. Would like to keep it under $500, with my college ID i can at least get 15% off @ J.Crew. Any other ideas or labels I can look at?

indochino 

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by RFX45

What a conincidence, I was just browsing at their shots at GQ.com.
day4travis_backyardbill.jpg
This fit is
pimp.gif
, I can't really see myself in alot of the things they rock...
But I would wear this....
word
pimp.gif

Are those Polo Ranger Boots? If so, what color are they with those laces

Is it possible to get your pants tailored from straight fit to a slim fit. I finally gained some good weight to wear these pants from Gap that I got on sale.

from a straight to a slim? yes, they can taper pant legs, costs run btwn 15-40 dollars for something like that depending on who you go to.
you can always make clothes smaller...although be careful, as it's a one way process, so find a good fitting pair of pants, measure them out, and ask your tailor to match those measurements as closely as possible.

Back
Top Bottom