Dressing better

Details: 14 Navy Pieces to Wear this Fall.
*Damn I want a navy tux*

navy_zegna_tux_vss.jpg
navy_burberry_prorsum_vss.jpg
navy_jill_sanders_vss.jpg

navy_tom_ford_glasses_vss.jpg
navy_phillip_lim_harness_vss.jpg
navy_prada_suit_vss.jpg

navy_raf_simons_suit_vss.jpg
navy_dunhill_jacket_vss.jpg
navy_ray_ban_glasses_vss.jpg

goddamn my rw 1097 laces just snapped after my fifth wear in two weeks. do they replace them for free...the leather ones btw?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I think this is actually their second or third photo shoot at GQ.
They are releasing their own designed Sebago shoes too, I actually really like the red ones Joshua made.
streetetiquettesebago.jpg

I'm really liking those red boots...

When will they be available??

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

the sebago X street etiquette are availale on the davidz webstore

Do you have a link because I don't see them on davidz.com...

any help is appreciated...

Picked up a navy suit last weekend and I'm looking to pair it with burnished brown leather oxfords in a color similar to the shoe shown below.

However, I'd like the shoe to be much cleaner than this; can't stand the stitching.  Cap or plain toe is preferred, no brogues nonsense.

Air-Jefferson-Cap-Ox-C08183_A.jpg

Also, I'll need a belt.  Would a belt that matches the shoes be best, or would a complementing color work better?

Thanks for any and all help.  I've previously only owned gray or black suits, so my knowledge on what to pair with a navy one is a bit sparse.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm...WNDARK/name/Sebago--Nexus-Project-Jake-Davis/

http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm...us-Project-Jake-Davis-Camo-Leather-Docksides/

now can someone answer my question bout the red wing shoelaces question???

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm...WNDARK/name/Sebago--Nexus-Project-Jake-Davis/

http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm...us-Project-Jake-Davis-Camo-Leather-Docksides/

now can someone answer my question bout the red wing shoelaces question???

Those links are not leading me to the red boots...

Thanks though...

anyone check the Gilt Man sale today??

i was gonna go ham on the Gant Rugger sale but everything is retail price
mad.gif

they are offering a $30 credit for later use for purchases of $150 or more...and the credit isn't issued until 9/21 and expires 10/05
mad.gif

so disappointed

I believe the Sebago x SE comes out sometimes towards the end of this month.
knightlovesqueen wrote:
goddamn my rw 1097 laces just snapped after my fifth wear in two weeks. do they replace them for free...the leather ones btw?

Shoot them an e-mail and they might just send you a free pair. I just email Alden for a set of laces and they mail me a pair right away. If Red Wings doesn't give you one, e-mail Alden but you probably won't get the same laces.
angonas wrote:
RFX- Info on the navy bomber posted above please. Thanks.

Dunhill
PrurientSole wrote:
Picked up a navy suit last weekend and I'm looking to pair it with burnished brown leather oxfords in a color similar to the shoe shown below.
However, I'd like the shoe to be much cleaner than this; can't stand the stitching.  Cap or plain toe is preferred, no brogues nonsense.
Air-Jefferson-Cap-Ox-C08183_A.jpg

Also, I'll need a belt.  Would a belt that matches the shoes be best, or would a complementing color work better?
Thanks for any and all help.  I've previously only owned gray or black suits, so my knowledge on what to pair with a navy one is a bit sparse.

Need a budget. It's easy to say Ferragamo as I just saw their collection for the FW and they have awesome shoes. 
Check out Allen Edmonds too and Alden. 

Need a budget. It's easy to say Ferragamo as I just saw their collection for the FW and they have awesome shoes. 
Been looking at Mezlan, Cole Haan, BOSS, etc., but Allen Edmonds is one that I didn't think of.

I'll spend upwards of $300 for something that I'm in love with, but, barring that, I'll just say #$#* it and go with a pair of Kenneth Cole if I can't find something that I like.  No point in blowing money on something that you're on the fence about, y'know?

Ferragamo and Alden are a tad too expensive, but thanks for the suggestion all the same.

i thought everything redwing was guaranteed for life?  shoelaces should be included, especially if its only been a  couple weeks!
somewhere between working hard and hardly wrking...here at the store
IMG_2209.JPG

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Been looking at Mezlan, Cole Haan, BOSS, etc., but Allen Edmonds is one that I didn't think of.

I'll spend upwards of $300 for something that I'm in love with, but, barring that, I'll just say #$#* it and go with a pair of Kenneth Cole if I can't find something that I like.  No point in blowing money on something that you're on the fence about, y'know?

Ferragamo and Alden are a tad too expensive, but thanks for the suggestion all the same.

You are better off with Cole Haan than Kenneth Cole and CH goes on sale all the time. Even their website seem to have a 20% off code all the time. For around $300, check out Allen Edmonds Park Ave. or Sutter oxford. Seems like the simple dress shoe you are looking for. Endless has some nice AE you can browse through, they often go on sale too so if you could wait. http://www.endless.com/Mens-Shoes/b...~20Edmonds&sort=shoesbrowserel2&tag=sr_ct_100
Also check out the AE by AE line, it's Allen Edmonds diffusion line but quality should still be better than Kenneth Cole. Here's a good alternative that won't break the bank: http://www.endless.com/Allen-Edmond...011&brands=Allen Edmonds&sort=shoesbrowserel2

Back
Top Bottom