Dressing better

Originally Posted by hella handsome

those Clarks look great. I want a pair in both colors. I also like the CLAE Romare Highs

And I've always wanted some Vizvims (one day... one day
frown.gif
)

vizvimbig.png
pimp.gif

I say the same thing.  Love the design of their moccasins just soooo expensive....one day....one day

Not sure if I'd rock, but they appeal to my minimalistic taste.

mzero.jpg

M:Zero is a new shoe line ($130) from Brazil-based, Melissa, the same company that created Jelly Shoes, yes, Jelly Shoes. The new men's shoe line is made from recycled plastic in oxford and moccasin styles that have a sliver of a sole that gives the shoes its unique look. Link

maybe that's how they like to button their jackets in canada.  there's no official rule or anything.

Sup guys,

if you remember my post from a few days ago, I purchased two Harris tweed blazers for $55 shipped. The measurements given to me is similar to this H&M blazer I had, which I thought fit pretty well. It came in today...and it feels a little bit too big. As far as tailoring..what needs to be done? Thanks in advance.

fxtap4.jpg

2hnxsao.jpg

I think this one is a size too big. I figured I'd use this when i layer up in the winter.

you hit it spot on - use the bigger one for when you layer ... and the smaller one for fall ... and winter days that arent too bad. i think they look pretty nice ... especially for the price.

enjoy in good health ...

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Lucked up on some few Final Sale items on Gilt.

$125 in credit helped a lot.

Gilt works out for the most part but the only thing is the shipping is atrocious.

I've waited a month for certain things.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

soo much wrong with one fit ... dont even know where to start.

how about not ufcking buttoning your second button ... huh Drizzy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats wrong with his fit so i know not to do it
I respectfully disagree with Nii on this one. Yea, it might be a little off, but overall, it's better than 90% of what's in the streets. Jacket sleeves a little too long, jacket overall a little short, second button not unbuttoned, pants a little baggy/long, but other than that, I don't see anything terribly bad. 

im looking for some new casual shoes. pref black or possibly gray. I live in AZ so i dont need boots or anything. I was thinking of getting vans slip ons, but wanted to get something a little "older". can you help me out?

thx

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Lucked up on some few Final Sale items on Gilt.

$125 in credit helped a lot.

Gilt works out for the most part but the only thing is the shipping is atrocious.

I've waited a month for certain things.

I had a $600 purchase show up in a box with no tape at all.  Anyone could have lifted the boxtop and walked with what was in there.

Is there a book somewhere out there that outlines all these rules about dressing? I see a picture like that Drake one and I have no idea what's wrong with what he's wearing, so I want to educate myself so I don't make mistakes

^everyone has their own opinion. most people arent going to nitpick about Drake's suit. just dont look like a slob and youre fine

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

Is there a book somewhere out there that outlines all these rules about dressing? I see a picture like that Drake one and I have no idea what's wrong with what he's wearing, so I want to educate myself so I don't make mistakes
Do a search in this thread.

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

Do a search in this thread.

too bad i wasn't able to check that gilt site 'til after i got off work...a lot of good deals on there but everything was sold out by the time i got to it

Back
Top Bottom