Dressing better

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

What you guys wearing in the fall besides Jeans? Khaki pants, but with sneakers?

cords, moleskin, flannel, heavy wool.

also canvas, distressed leather, and suede are nice options.

for pants? i thought he question was about pants...
I am talking about pants.  It's not for everyone's taste, but when done correctly its a amazing option for your Fall/Winter rotation.

lols at "distressed leather" pants.

Originally Posted by hymen man

What kinda cardigan is that, and are there any other colors?

Its Ralph Lauren. i dont actually have that color but thats the only pic of the same cardigan i found. I have it in the reversed colorway, the patch being navy and the sweater being burgundy. Got it online like december 08 i think.

I need some help fellas, I'm looking for a quality belt in this color and a little bit wider, any suggestions?

10055332_d1.jpg

Originally Posted by scoopz

I am talking about pants.  It's not for everyone's taste, but when done correctly its a amazing option for your Fall/Winter rotation.  
lols at "distressed leather" pants.
I always get lols from the kiddies, but a great look for those looking to expand their wardrobe.

Sorry SupeBlue, I am as open minded as the next guy but distressed leather and suede pants are options but not versatile options. I might buy a pair of suede or distressed leather pants if I rode an Indian or a cafe racer but for going to work and casual outings, it just won't work too well. Keep the distressed leather and suede with jackets and stay away from the pants version. There are just much more better options to be considered as Nii suggested.

^I understand where you are coming from RFX.
But a few more years of filling your closets and you'll come to a point where buying the same "versatile" items starts to become a waste of your money.
When you've hit that wall, I'm sure that you will start to seek out items that are outside of what's normal for casual outings and work functions.

Originally Posted by CJ003

out of curiosity how much does a tom for suit cost?
$3,500 for RTW and $5,000 for made-to-measure (starting prices). I'd say the nicer stuff is upwards of that.

149rzbc.jpg

Despite a well documented duo of classic shoes including the Desert Boot and Wallabee, the Weaver has been gaining increasing popularity as an alternative to the aforementioned models. Two suede styles are presented here as they feature a moccasin-style toebox. Colors include brown and black and are available through David Z..

Originally Posted by rhester

149rzbc.jpg

Despite a well documented duo of classic shoes including the Desert Boot and Wallabee, the Weaver has been gaining increasing popularity as an alternative to the aforementioned models. Two suede styles are presented here as they feature a moccasin-style toebox. Colors include brown and black and are available through David Z..

Can't believe i forgot about these, want.

I've been delaying buying a pair of weavers. I absolutely love them. Definitely need to pickup a pair soon.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mark Antony wrote:

149rzbc.jpg

go down a half size, trust me.

clarks-weaver-2010-fall-winter-5.jpg

clarks-weaver-2010-fall-winter-6.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mark Antony wrote:

go down a half size, trust me.

clarks-weaver-2010-fall-winter-5.jpg

clarks-weaver-2010-fall-winter-6.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

copped.

^^ those clarks are mine. i definately need those.. i want to expand my sneaker game.. too many sneakers ive been wearing lately. i need something new. and the clarks are the top of my list. especially for the fall.

Back
Top Bottom