Dressing better

pissed the closet h&m is 4hrs away... anybody wanna do me a solid and pick up those chukkas for me?

pissed the closet h&m is 4hrs away... anybody wanna do me a solid and pick up those chukkas for me?

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

H&M

Nike Factory Store

Aéropostale

Gap Outlet

Under Armour

Esprit

Adidas

Columbia Sportswear

Multi-level parking structure
Already have Banana Republic, Old Navy, Levi's, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, etc.  They just need a damn Polo outlet, and I wont have to drive all the way to Camarillo or Cabazon.
word? are these new stores already opened? might make a stop tomorrow then.. 

No, the new wing with all the new stores listed will not open until the Holiday's.

Hopefully the Nike Outlet doesn't blow like the one at the Block.  Not having to drive all the way to Camarillo or Cabazon to get discount Nikes/Jordans (they all hit outlets now
smokin.gif
), would be a win for me.  I already hit the BR/Levi's/Hilfiger/CK stores on the regular.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

usually dont do this...

but i need help on a club fit out on a summer night.

thanks in advance.

striped shirt, a vest (color should complement the shirt/pants), flat front dress pants, fashion forward shoes (black/brown depending on  colors of other elements)

New office Nii?

And love the loafers. Been seeing those a lot lately, I'm itching to get one for myself.

Same office ... just took the picture from where the windows are. Its a mess and needs cleaning too.

Yeah - the tasselled loafers are all the rage these days. I keep seeing them on SF and a few other blogs.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Super sold on those chukkas

Nii, you're eating well I see.
smokin.gif

LOL - i'm at my heaviest weight in about a year ... i need to knock off about 12lbs eaaaaaaaaaaaarly ... lol.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Super sold on those chukkas

Nii, you're eating well I see.
smokin.gif

LOL - i'm at my heaviest weight in about a year ... i need to knock off about 12lbs eaaaaaaaaaaaarly ... lol.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

can somebody tell me where to get some all white Jake Purcells for below retail? i only can find them on the converse website but i dont wanna pay retail

can somebody tell me where to get some all white Jake Purcells for below retail? i only can find them on the converse website but i dont wanna pay retail
Try ebay or look for coupon codes and get them from finishline.com or footlocker.com.

I bought a pair from finishline.com a long time ago using a friends and family discount.

I saw those H&M chukkas but I wasn't feeling the material and they seemed really cheap, as most H&M gear.  But they do look nice with jeans, I might actually grab a pair now.

nevermind i googled a promo code for the converse site and found one for $10 off any Jack Purcell shoe
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom