Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Ran into this older gent earlier today.

wainmw.jpg

via regularolty
eyes.gif

Is this supposed to be fashionable? Dude is dressed like a bum

That ISN'T a bum?
He may be... but um, info on those boots???

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I am also trying to get my easter fit together ( its my birthday too), what color pants and shoes would make this complete? the pictures are from the site niidawg suggested.

brown, black, navy, or gray pants? brown or black shoes? and if brown what shade of brown?

ctshirts
ctshirts
With the white/blue shirt you could go with khaki (brown shoes) or gray pants (black shoes).

The pink and white shirt you posted reminds me of similar shirt I have. I've worn it with khaki/brown pants (w/ brown shoes). You could wear black pants with both but since you mentioned wanting to put together a Easter fit, I'd go with lighter colors.

407.png

http://jehul.blogspot.com.../12/93009-wednesday.html

539.png

http://jehul.blogspot.com...0/01/111709-tuesday.html

guys quick question.

gilt says generic surplus fits true to size...my exact size is gone. should i hope they fit like vans and go half size down or go half size up???

ummm hurrry. and thank u to the guys who advised me to wait for gilt to have generic surplus. below retail ftw

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Ran into this older gent earlier today.

via regularolty
eyes.gif

Is this supposed to be fashionable? Dude is dressed like a bum

That ISN'T a bum?
He may be... but um, info on those boots???

I didn't get to catch up with him to get his story but my guess was that he wasn't a bum at all. His brogues appeared to be an older pair of Trickers that he probably loves to death.

hey jehul or niidawg or anyone in the corporate world

how often do you guys get your dress shirts dry cleaned? or do you guys launder and iron at home? and are fabric steamers useful?

Originally Posted by frankl1001

hey jehul or niidawg or anyone in the corporate world

how often do you guys get your dress shirts dry cleaned? or do you guys launder and iron at home? and are fabric steamers useful?

Shirts get one wear (or two on rare occasions) then they go to the dry cleaners. I occasionally launder/iron at home though, depends on the clothing item.
Haven't tried fabric steamers before.

image1xxl.jpg

who has ordered from ASOS?
couple items I want but not sure on the sizing. how are they with returns usually?

sorry if it's a huge pic. I can't resize with google chrome

Originally Posted by omgitswes

who has ordered from ASOS?
couple items I want but not sure on the sizing. how are they with returns usually?

sorry if it's a huge pic. I can't resize with google chrome

i have ordered from ASOS. IMHO their sizing is similar to H&M or Uniqlo. Maybe someone can speak more to it.

they accept returns, however if you are stateside, you have to factor in the cost and delay related to international shipping.

Anybody know where I can buy pocket squares of a strudier material like this one? Mens Wherhouse only has the flimsy silk ones, and they never look perfectly square in a TV Fold, I need something like this in white

6iwd55.jpg

Got these today for $55 from Banana Republic, wasn't even really planning on getting anything either.
pimp.gif

r74n68.jpg

Great pick ups from that thrift store, especially that tie!

I love getting steals from the thrift store. I haven't been to one in almost a year though

Back
Top Bottom