Dressing better

Ran into this older gent earlier today.
wainmw.jpg

via regularolty

Anybody know where I can buy stiffer pocket squares like the ones Shia is rocking? Most of these GQ shoots seem to have pocket squares that resemble note cards and that' what I want for my suits instead of the silky ones from Men's Wherehouse that never stay perfect smh

Picked up these 2 items from H & M on my lunch break. Loving both pieces.
They still had the $15 off
The shirt is organic cotton and the touch is nice and soft.
Loving this jacket too, jw any rules on which to button? Just the middle seemed the best to me.
(I'll try and take pics of the fit tomorrow if I can remember before I leave)

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Looking to pick up a nice tan suit for the spring/summer. I usually go get my suits from this place called Shelton Clothiers in downtown Memphis, but I'm looking at finding something online since I don't plan on going home anytime soon from school. Is that a good way to go or its not good to do the online thing when looking for a suit?

Also, are they any online suit places that I could look at where they can do the altering online for you as well? I'm not looking to go over the $350-400 range though.

IndoChino might be your best option: http://www.indochino.com/product/La_Habana_Suit.html
Look for coupon codes online too, you migth be able to save an extra 15%-20% or get a free custom shirt.
Appreciate that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Niketalk i need info on a blazer....what to where with it....and a good pair of khaki pants (will jeans work?)
blazer+khakis+dress/sport short with button down collar+ topsiders

thats what i'd wear at least
I want a black blazer but dont know where to cop one 
NT help?

Can one of you guys who are aficionados in layering help me out? Like layering tees or oxfords with blazers, cardigans, jean jackets, jean shirts, etc? I would like to know what are some good layering combinations. Posting personal pics or examples would help as well. Thanks!

Does anyone know where to buy a really good selection of Good Fitted Dress Shirts?

I always have a hard time looking in department stores so I usually settle for H&M or Express.

^www.topman.com (perfect if you're a skinny/slim guy)

any i went to h&m, gap, urban outfitters, and i couldn't seem to find a semi-dark denim slim fitting button shirt... does anyone know any place or site that carries an extra small or small? i'm a pretty small dude

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Got the Dior blazer back from Dynasty Tailors in NY.
To the dismay of many frequent posters here I will be rocking the black blazer often.

img1387k.jpg
I like the blazer but I really hope that's not how you're gonna rock it, with sagging, baggy jeans. Disregard this if you just threw it on for the pic. 

so i went to a different macy's and tried on the 36S, definitely couldn't pull it off...the guy working showed me a couple reasons why it wouldn't work, basically where the shoulder meets the sleeve it was all messed up because my shoulder was pushing the sleeves out. and also, in the chest area where the lapel is was being pushed up and outwards from my body cuz it was too tight.

i think i'll have to stick with the 38S, i'll take pics when i get it...i don't think the pics i took quite did it justice on a phone camera and in the fitting room.

Back
Top Bottom