Dressing better

Originally Posted by stepinitup

these Jerry Lee shoes go hard by Mr. Hare

http://www.surrenderous.c...are-hot-steppers-ss2010/
i like these ones...any idea where to purchase and how much? NVM, $600, i'm good
laugh.gif

P1040614.JPG

Originally Posted by beezylocks

mad.gif
need a good place to get my jeans tapered in the san jose,CA, area

got my jeans tapered at the asian place by my house
indifferent.gif
it looks pretty gosh darn sloppy

Try Manuel's on Stevens Creek

RFX, what brand are the white sneakers? I was thinking of getting the all white Jack Purcell leather ones, but those look really good.

[h1]FROM DETAILS[/h1]

[h1]SPRING'S FASHION EVOLUTION[/h1][h2]THIS TIME OF YEAR, GUYS TEND TO FALL BACK ON A FEW SAFE AND RELIABLE BASICS, BUT THERE'S NO REASON GETTING DRESSED HAS TO FEEL LIKE GROUNDHOG DAY. THESE NEXT-GENERATION ESSENTIALS ARE ANYTHING BUT STANDARD-ISSUE.[/h2]
THE UNCOMMON SPRING SUIT
The Classic 

It's not the color that makes the khaki suit a perfect warm-weather go-to, it's the fabric. So invest in cotton, but try a different color palette: A lightweight two-button in navy, gray, or olive green is far more original, and unlike its ubiquitous predecessor, it goes well with a wide range of shirts.

Style Tip:
While it's common to wear black wing tips with a navy or gray suit, try lacing up a pair of brown suede brogues this spring. Just make sure your leather belt matches.

Suit_Khaki_SSV.jpg
Suit_Green_SSV.jpg

Suit_Blue_SSV.jpg
Suit_White_SSV.jpg

THE KNIT POLO
Classic
If the traditional pique polo (thinkLacoste) is Paul Rudd, the knit incarnation is Paul Bettany. Similar to a fine cotton sweater vest, it's at once softer and more serious than its everyman counterpart.

Shirt_Classic_SSV.jpg
Shirt_Etro_SSV.jpg

Shirt_Isaia_SSV.jpg
Shirt_Zegna_SSV.jpg

THE DESERT SNEAKER
Give your canvas kicks some time off and test-drive a pair of suede high-tops. Informal but polished, these versatile rubber-soled ankle boots look good with both jeans and suits and come in enough colors to keep you covered through the fall.

Shoes_Blue_SSH.jpg

Shoes_Tan_SSH.jpg

Shoes_Red_SSH.jpg

Shoes_Gray_SSH.jpg

THE BETTER LIGHTWEIGHT JACKET
The Classic
In the past decade, the zip-up hoodie has become the clothing equivalent of a security blanket. It's time to let go. On your next long weekend in the country, try out spring's sharpest rookie. A bright cotton jacket is an ideal layer and a no-hassle way to add a punch of color.

Jacket_Hoodie_SSV.jpg
Jacket_WhiteDKNY_SSV.jpg

Jacket_Blue_SSV.jpg
Jacket_White_SSV.jpg

TAILORED SHORTS
The Classic
It's true that loose-fitting cargo shorts help compensate for calf-challenged legs. But so do flat-front pin-striped shorts that stop above the knee. And these snug, more dignified alternatives won't make you look like you just stepped off the quad.

Shorts_SSV.jpg
Shorts_Upgrade_SSH.jpg

The right? You only posted the blue one.

If you mean the grey one next to it in my post, it is by Topman.

do they size u or something when u get your jeans tapered?

n e were in the san jose area to get em tapered?

these are just some shoes on clearance at ASOS...didn't post any regular priced ones...click "Link" BELOW to view bigger pics.

Sorry, it was either these small pics or ginormous ones.

Most of em are a bit out there, but I know some of you guys like that.

image1s.jpg
Link
image1s.jpg
Link

image1s.jpg
Link

image1s.jpg
Link

image1s.jpg
Link

image1s.jpg
Link

image1s.jpg
Link

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Smedroc

RFX what brand are those boots?? #%%$! is clean!!

Paul Smith Bihar boots.
Nike released the new Toki in medium grey and it looks pretty good. I might get a pair, $75 isn't bad and it looks like a nice spring/summer shoe.

nike-toki-grey-suede-2.jpg

phillippe_ryan_nike.jpg
phillippe_ryan_nike2.jpg
nice!
pimp.gif

where can i get this hoodie?

how come i read some people get crazy duties on asos and some people dont?
anyone from canada order there? are duties picked at random?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Never have experience with Canada.  However my mom and myself send stuff back to Thailand on the regular basis.  Sometimes there are no duties and sometimes there are.  I think it's random.

What's y'all favorite brand of blazer/suit? I just brought my first black blazer from Banana Republic and looking to buy more in different colors.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

- anything over $20 even if they're marked as a "GIFT" is subjected for duties and taxes

read: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=90558

- yes/no,it depends.

- ASOS declares their stuff correctly(it is illegal to lie on customs documents) so be prepared to pay Ds and Ts

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Smedroc

RFX what brand are those boots?? #%%$! is clean!!

Paul Smith Bihar boots.
Nike released the new Toki in medium grey and it looks pretty good. I might get a pair, $75 isn't bad and it looks like a nice spring/summer shoe.

nike-toki-grey-suede-2.jpg
can i grab these instore?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by wj4

For those who are looking for lively color oxfords for the Spring at a good price, you may want to check these out. I saw them in person today and thought they looked really sharp and was really lightweight.

http://shop.nordstrom.com...rchtype=&pbo=6022209&P=1
the grey ones are really nice lookin' too...

_6013875.jpg
saw these models today too, looked great and they had the matching belts

Back
Top Bottom