Dressing better

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

^^^I have a hard time rolling up my sleeves cuz i have big biceps and triceps. feels like i cutting off the circulation.

laugh.gif
my dude johnny yolked!

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

^^^I have a hard time rolling up my sleeves cuz i have big biceps and triceps. feels like i cutting off the circulation.

I only roll them up to my forearm or below the elbows the most.
Imagine how much folds that would be though if you rolled it up to the biceps?

There is a lot of good advice in here. I agree with whomever said that you need to be comfortable FIRST. I'd never wear shorts that stop above my knee.That look is not comfortable to me. My shorts need to hit at the middle of my knee or just below. But thats my personal preference. Once you find clothes thatfit well AND that you'll be comfortable wearing, then move on to build that wardrobe off of those looks. It's not always what you buy, but how you wearit. There are a lot of options out there, you just gotta find your right fit, and don't be afraid to go a size down in certain things. I never thoughtI'd wear a size Large t-shirt, but in some brands, the Large fits me better than the XL.

You guys have encouraged me, i will try this shorts look this summer, even with my hairy legs.
I think I have the perfect shoe to wear without socks with shorts too:
1z2k4mr.jpg

those shorts posted are just too short. And the colors are too out there, what about solid colors that go with polos what brands are best? I hate shorts andgenerally wear jeans in the summer but maybe if i can find something I will give it a try.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

those shorts posted are just too short. And the colors are too out there, what about solid colors that go with polos what brands are best? I hate shorts and generally wear jeans in the summer but maybe if i can find something I will give it a try.

These shorts from GAP should be long enough, just below the knee. It's not overly baggy either.
Plus I know some of you will sag (stating, not suggesting) a bit with shorts so don't worry too much about the length.
gp538634-01p01v01.jpg

Taken from Slickdeals.net

These are my favorite shirts based off the fit and variety of colors alone. I have pretty broad shoulders cause I'm pretty brolic, but my waist is smallerso every other normal Large shirt will fit like a blouse for me. I get the fitted 1MX shirts and don't have to worry about taking the sided in or anythingof the sort.

Express 1MX Shirts

20_160_3885_827

http://slickdeals.net/?pno=18951&lno=1&afsrc=1
Express has a 40% off sale on all of their 1MX Men's dress shirts with additional $10 off $20 or $20 off $60 coupon 2502 and $30 off $90 coupon 6918 available. Shirts start at $20 after discount and $10 off $20 coupon. Discount is shown after adding items to cart. Shipping is $8 flat rate. Thanks Spanky023

Example deal using $30 off $90 coupon:
  1. Add 1MX Shirt to cart for $29.70
  2. Add Fitted 1MX Shirt to cart for $29.70
  3. Add Tonal Micro Stripe 1MX Shirt for $35.70
  4. Check out, apply coupon code 6918
  5. Final price will be 2 x $29.70 + $35.70 - $30 coupon 6918 + $8 S/H = $73
Note, coupons are not valid on clearance items (marked as "Sale")

Yoo.. I need help matching.. Is there a guide on colors that do not go with another and which colors do go?... I am terrible in this department

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

those shorts posted are just too short. And the colors are too out there, what about solid colors that go with polos what brands are best? I hate shorts and generally wear jeans in the summer but maybe if i can find something I will give it a try.

These shorts from GAP should be long enough, just below the knee. It's not overly baggy either.
Plus I know some of you will sag (stating, not suggesting) a bit with shorts so don't worry too much about the length.
gp538634-01p01v01.jpg
That's my preferred length too, or actually a tad bit higher than that. A lot of good stuff on sale at the local Banana Republic..today isthe start of Friend and Family sale. Picked up a blazer, 2 polos, and a pair of shoes for less than $200, around $185 taxed.

Swagger7-you don't need to match when dressing like this, more like coordinate. It's not like you have to have a red/gray fitted to match yourred/gray Nike's. I've stated this before and I will again, you really need only 2 colors for shoes to work with 99.999% of the clothes, and that'sblack and brown.

Thinking of picking up a Brooks Brothers Madison 3 Button 1818 Collection Suit. Question is Blue or Black? Thoughts?

Bought to head to BR, Gap and Express tomorrow. I'm going to check those shorts out at GAP for sure RFX. Good looking out, I'm really feeling those. Iwant to see if I can find any jeans at BR also. I copped 2 from Old Navy this week. I got one today for only $15
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. I don't know about y'all,but I really like Old Navy's jeans, there not great, but you can't really beat it for the price. I need to pick up a few pair of Levi's still, butthere is no Macy's in SLO, CA
smh.gif
. And I still need to cop some new shoes. I have a pair of black Lacoste that I wear all the time, but I need some newwhite kicks. Those Fred Perry's are still on my mind, I just really want to try them on in person before purchasing.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by ericescobar

are there any shoes something like a cross between a desert boot (those posted on here) and nike blazer (like those suade joints)? see, i like the overall sillouette of the desert boot, but it doesn't fit with my perfect view of what i want to dress like. its close, but not quite there. blazers have a better practical design, while the desert boots have a classier style. HELP!

common-project-00.jpg

No way these are $300

Are there any cheaper versions of that shoe^

Clae McQueen's are an alternative to the $300 Common Projects. I think I have 3 pairs of McQueens, 7 pairs of Claes total.
CLAE-MZ59_V1.jpg
CLAE-MZ60_V1.jpg

Found these on my comp. Worn with shirts and cords.
2zz51f6.jpg

2u4khgx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom