Dressing better

So did you guys get anything for Black Friday?

Clarks Bostanian had a BOGO sale, I didn't jump at the opportunity but I wish I did.

They had the beeswax DB in my size but they didn't have brown color wingtips I was looking for, whats everyone take on burgandy color?

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Great GQ videos I have only seen a few

jehul clean I'm surprised it fit that good

jkissi1.png

STREETETIQUETTE update on schott leathers

style for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayzzz charle!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JKissi, damn I love that leatehr jacket. A bit much on the zippers but you got it working for you.

Also picked up a few stuff from H&M. Great deal today, although somewhat misleading.
25% off was only on one item. But most of their reduced items were buy one get one free though, so I got a henley and shirt on sale for $10-$15 respectivelyand got a free one with it.
Most of the reduced outerwear were buy one get one free also, great for those that were looking for a coat.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Does H&M have an online store? There isn't one where I live and I'm not driving all the way to Orlando.
only internationally...no online store for U.S. customers.

El Cheapo is back!
great day & last few months

Old Navy Sweater $25 with 50% coupon
Urban Outfitters Knit Tie $5 sale
2lufd3q.jpg

qrerv4.jpg

ilh81t.jpg

been telling you all H&M is the truth, quality keeps getting better & better
Sweater $37.95 with Black Friday 25% off 1 item until 10am
2w71kz5.jpg

eqa3iw.jpg

Old Navy Premium Straight Jeans $15 Black Friday from $35
H&M slim fit shirt $10 sale+B1G1 Free, also got one in gray forFREE(so $5 a shirt!), orig. $29.95
H&M Brown slim fit Corduroy Blazer $35 sale+B1G1 Free, wifey got acoat originally $70 for FREE(blazer & wifey's coat for $17.50!)
Old Navy Knit Hat half price at $6.25
AJ Wright gloves $7
no98xe.jpg

Old Navy Corduroy Blazer $25 50% off
Target scarf $9.99
Old Navy Cotton Cardigan $15 50% off
AJ Wright gloves with rabbit hair $7.99 (no doubt would be $30+ at Macys)
30bdx0z.jpg

261cfuc.jpg

misc. footwear from Gilt at $30 each, I'm so upset I missed out on the Sperry sale
mad.gif

t5iyl5.jpg

damn most of yall r trying way 2 hard, i stick with tha basics like i was when i was 11-12, any denim tha fit/looks nice, jordan tees, sports jerseys, tigerwoods polos, jays n nikes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

damn most of yall r trying way 2 hard, i stick with tha basics like i was when i was 11-12, any denim tha fit/looks nice, jordan tees, sports jerseys, tiger woods polos, jays n nikes
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

jordan tees
sick.gif

sports jerseys
tired.gif

tiger woods polos
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

damn most of yall r trying way 2 hard, i stick with tha basics like i was when i was 11-12, any denim tha fit/looks nice, jordan tees, sports jerseys, tiger woods polos, jays n nikes
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

jordan tees
sick.gif

sports jerseys
tired.gif

tiger woods polos
roll.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
but guy, this is the DRESSING BETTER thread!!!!!

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

another Nacho alert

AE Classic Trench
Orig. $99.50
down to $59.95 + 20% off using code from AE homepage
$47.96
use Bing for 4% cashback

2101_9158_212.jpg
2101_9158_212.jpg

i was just looking at this on ae.com. it goes so hard. for 50 its a dope cop. i've never shopped on bing.com before though... how do you go about gettingthat 4% back?

i was just looking at this on ae.com. it goes so hard. for 50 its a dope cop. i've never shopped on bing.com before though... how do you go about getting that 4% back?
go to Bing.com
click on Shopping on the left
create cashback account if you dont already have one
then browse the cashback store for American Eagle Outfitters

I just ordered it in Medium & Large I don't know about trenchcoat fitting, I'll try them both & return at any AE store. They also have it inblack, I'm keeping it original.

i was just looking at this on ae.com. it goes so hard. for 50 its a dope cop. i've never shopped on bing.com before though... how do you go about getting that 4% back?
go to Bing.com

I just ordered it in Medium & Large I don't know about trenchcoat fitting, I'll try them both & return at any AE store. They also have it in black, I'm keeping it original.

from my personal experience, AE jackets run big. I usually gotta get a XS to get a nice fit and i'm 5'7 150lbs.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

go to Bing.com

I just ordered it in Medium & Large I don't know about trenchcoat fitting, I'll try them both & return at any AE store. They also have it in black, I'm keeping it original.
from my personal experience, AE jackets run big. I usually gotta get a XS to get a nice fit and i'm 5'7 150lbs.

they do run big, i figured medium, this cardigan is a large & its long
zv4fup.jpg

go to Bing.com

zv4fup.jpg

roll.gif
sick.gif
Sorry to break the news but cardigans isn't design for your body type

n's is cold...how you gona put it to gramps like that man?? you'l probably put on a few pounds aswel when you get to that age!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

go to Bing.com

roll.gif
sick.gif
Sorry to break the news but cardigans isn't design for your body type

yea a n is fat ain't he, lol, damn butter on crackers I'm addicted to,
I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid I didn't purchase that one bc it's long

Back
Top Bottom