Dressing better

wore them the 1st time today.my 2nd pair of wallabees.definatly gonna buy more

o8s290.jpg
2upbvhi.jpg

I remember an influx of dudes in HS jumping on the Walli's when Wu Tang came out with that vid where dudes were rapping in an elevator.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by AF187

wore them the 1st time today.my 2nd pair of wallabees.definatly gonna buy more

o8s290.jpg

info on shirt?

21,90$ or 23,90$ (dont remember) from Heritage1981 ( forever21 ) they dont have it online anymore i bougth it in the store like 1 or 2 weeks ago

RFX - i usually rock BR and Paul Smith socks. I probably got a couple TJ Maxx CK pairs in there somewhere too for basic blacks and browns. But the fancy onesare all BR or Paul Smith

Vancity and YoungKD3; thanks for the complements ... LOL @ Jadakiss.

laugh.gif

I guess I guessed correctly.
I hate PS socks just because they design them so well that I want 5-10 new pairs every season, that is literally 4 seasons in the year that I want their newsocks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

The Jil Sander collection is out today? Aww man

I heard they will be re-stocking tomorrow up til Monday. I also heard that items weren't really that limited, they just keep most of the stock int he back.One report I read that he didn't see any items sell out because if you ask the salesperson for a size, chances are they can get it for you from the back.Line is still pretty long though but worth a look if you're in the area anytime this weekend. I heard prices were great and quality was slightly up a notchthan usual. I want to see if JKissi has any reports as there is a big chance he was there today.

How is there not a UNIQLO on the West Coast? I know that company is big enough to expand. I know a perfect location they could take too. The vacated buildingthat previously housed Virgin Records in Union Square, San Francisco. It's like three stories high and really spacious; perfect for a flagship store.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

How is there not a UNIQLO on the West Coast? I know that company is big enough to expand. I know a perfect location they could take too. The vacated building that previously housed Virgin Records in Union Square, San Francisco. It's like three stories high and really spacious; perfect for a flagship store.
Way too late for a flagship store now. They're smart...they don't want to saturate the market (yet). Look at how people were acting whenH&M started opening in CA.

I'm not sure we can order from the UK site though, for those of us in the U.S.
I could be wrong though. Could anyone confirm it?

About to leave for school to give a 5 min introduction for my research topic. I guess this is the prequel to the real 45 min speech in a month or so.
laugh.gif

Edit: The last button on the vest is undone and the tie knot looks crappy..about to redo it now.
laugh.gif

rs4e9y.jpg

good fit, i love the vest
but for some reason, vests with the dbl pockets, especially on the chest don't do it for me
i dont know why

Back
Top Bottom