Dressing better

Originally Posted by quik1987

Uniqlo's Fall collection
http://hypebeast.com/2009/07/uniqlo-2009-fall-collection/

This jacket
pimp.gif

uniqlo-2009-fall-collection-3.jpg

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

wj4 , I have had some shirts altered before but mostly nope I just buy the smalls the fit on them varies , like some styles it feels wide and some others fit correctly. At topman though the shirts fit real good then the quality is always hit,or miss with that so it all depends again.

Yeah Cookie boots David Z just got a new stock of them in 3 different colors, i really want the OG ones newere ones ok

Most of all the pants I wear are Uniqlo T-000's when they first released them the fit wasn't so slim as it is now , but either way still fit real well. The quality is ahead of H&M by miles RFX45 H&M products are horrible quality was no way around it. Uniqlo has some products that will last year round and for years as some of my oxfords have. Then there is some merchandise that is questionable I admit that, but most of their stuff is pretty good quality compared to their counterparts
For dude this around last year same cut
I went true to size on these Uniqlo T-000 - 31 X 34
I don't know if ESCO went true to size on his all went up for a lil baginess
BKc2.png

And the jeans color is still the same after a few washes and dry cleans

what brand are those boots?

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

I think a lot of stylists are trying to get ask much style for not alot of money and its a trend thats catching on why would you spend like $1000 on a coat thats $100 somewhere else for the same coat

thats because looks > brands

gap has a couple pairs of selvage denim on sale for about 50-60 bucks and was wondering if anyone owns a pair. how's it fit? quality? was thinking ofpickin up a pair with the 30% off soon.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

i have been buying true religions. Buying them below retail has been fun. I love them.

I feel sad for you.

signed,

a person who owns TR's.

Originally Posted by specialk619

gap has a couple pairs of selvage denim on sale for about 50-60 bucks and was wondering if anyone owns a pair. how's it fit? quality? was thinking of pickin up a pair with the 30% off soon.
Yea How are their Striaght Leg? I Have a pair of their Bootcut Selvage, but I had how bootcuts are so wide at the feet, I like a narrow fit so youcan see my shoes.

anybody know where i can cop a pair of slim fit khaki's?? online or close to los angeles. cant seem to find a decent pair anywhere. i tried the dockersslim fit and those things be straight fit if anything.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

anybody know where i can cop a pair of slim fit khaki's?? online or close to los angeles. cant seem to find a decent pair anywhere. i tried the dockers slim fit and those things be straight fit if anything.

I been saying Banana Republic for the longest.

I have a pair sitting in my closet right now from them.

what are ya'll gonna be wearing for the fall, I'm pretty much done wit coppin summer wear... I'll prolly buy a r.l solid color hoody for everydayuse, I've got a jacket from h&m and a uniqlo coat. I've got some loafers, I'll probably cop one more pair and I'm really thinking aboutpulling the trigger on those walnut clae mcqueens. I'm probably gonna cop a few more button up shirts for going out as well.

3 questions what kind of thermals do u guys rock?
what is the best brand of plain long t-shirts(non thermal)
I'm in college so I cant just throw sweatpants out the window - so do u guys have any alternatives or should i stick to em on bummy days?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

gap has a couple pairs of selvage denim on sale for about 50-60 bucks and was wondering if anyone owns a pair. how's it fit? quality? was thinking of pickin up a pair with the 30% off soon.
Yea How are their Striaght Leg? I Have a pair of their Bootcut Selvage, but I had how bootcuts are so wide at the feet, I like a narrow fit so you can see my shoes.
I picked up two pairs of gap's gough jeans when they were the hot commodity here on NT a few years ago, and they fit mad baggy like sean johnjeans. I would only recommend them if you can get them for $20, which is how much I paid for my pairs.

anybody know where i can cop a pair of slim fit khaki's?? online or close to los angeles. cant seem to find a decent pair anywhere. i tried the dockers slim fit and those things be straight fit if anything.
H&M and RL Rugby have the best slim fit pants IMO.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Yea How are their Striaght Leg? I Have a pair of their Bootcut Selvage, but I had how bootcuts are so wide at the feet, I like a narrow fit so you can see my shoes.
I picked up two pairs of gap's gough jeans when they were the hot commodity here on NT a few years ago, and they fit mad baggy like sean john jeans. I would only recommend them if you can get them for $20, which is how much I paid for my pairs.

Really? I`m not looking for Slim jeans, I just want some fitted straight legs. The only reason I never got a pair of STFs is because I dont wantany logos on my jeans. I was looking at some Crooks and Castles denim, that didnt have any logos on them that looked decent.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

what are ya'll gonna be wearing for the fall, I'm pretty much done wit coppin summer wear... I'll prolly buy a r.l solid color hoody for everyday use, I've got a jacket from h&m and a uniqlo coat. I've got some loafers, I'll probably cop one more pair and I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on those walnut clae mcqueens. I'm probably gonna cop a few more button up shirts for going out as well.

3 questions what kind of thermals do u guys rock?
what is the best brand of plain long t-shirts(non thermal)
I'm in college so I cant just throw sweatpants out the window - so do u guys have any alternatives or should i stick to em on bummy days?

For fall, I pretty much got it covered with light jackets since it doesn't really get too cold in SoCal. I also have 2-3 new jackets waiting to be worn.

As or thermals, again it doesn't get that cold in SoCal but when I used to wear them, I used to get them from Swap Meet for like 5 for $10 I think.
There really isn't a good or bad thermal brand, I see it the same way as a white undershirt, it can be worn and be disposed of.
With that said, I would get a thermal from H&M or even Finishline for cheap.

As for long sleeve shirts, there really isn't a brand you should be looking for. I mean sure I can give you some ridiculous designer brand that will charge$150 a shirt but who would buy that?
Go to your local Macys and purchase some Jockey long sleeve shirts, i got some to be worn as an undershirt for cold days in henley style.

Sweat pants in college is the norm, I never really got to wearing them but a good alternative are just comfortable jeans.
I really see no difference in sweat pants and jeans other than you get off bed wearing sweatpants and not change while with jeans you actually have to takeeffort wearing it.
I just prefer jeans for bummy days because I am comfortable without actually looking like a bum. I can wear some jeans with sandals and tee and be good to goon those lazy days.

I picked up two pairs of gap's gough jeans when they were the hot commodity here on NT a few years ago, and they fit mad baggy like sean john jeans. I would only recommend them if you can get them for $20, which is how much I paid for my pairs.

Really? I`m not looking for Slim jeans, I just want some fitted straight legs. The only reason I never got a pair of STFs is because I dont want any logos on my jeans. I was looking at some Crooks and Castles denim, that didnt have any logos on them that looked decent.

Get Levis 514's. They should be what you are looking for. No logo's either, just the signature Levis stitching in the back pocket.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Really? I`m not looking for Slim jeans, I just want some fitted straight legs. The only reason I never got a pair of STFs is because I dont want any logos on my jeans. I was looking at some Crooks and Castles denim, that didnt have any logos on them that looked decent.

Get Levis 514's. They should be what you are looking for. No logo's either, just the signature Levis stitching in the back pocket.
I had a pair of 514s They last me about 2 years, lol then started to thread.
frown.gif

Do 501s fit Slimmer? I mean I`'ll cop Levis as a last resort, but I dont even want the Levis Stitching on my jeans, thats why I had went with a pair of GapJeans.

Levis is of much better quality than GAP though. I had a pair of GAP jeans and the stitching started coming loose after one wash.
Up until a month or so ago, I only had 2 pair of jeans, both 514's and they has stood up well, other than the waist becoming loose but any jeans stretchesso.
Now I have 5 pairs of 514's and love them all. The back pocket stitching never bothered me, it feels like a regular stitching for jeans.
If you want less back pocket stitching, try out CK Slim Fit jeans. The 501's fit bigger than the 514's.

With all those suggestions, I am pretty much out exhausted my jeans knowledge.
laugh.gif

I admit I'm no expert when it comes to jeans but if you have money to spend, Nudie and APC seems to be the way to go.

Aight...I asked ya'll about the ZARA pairs of loafers...

I'm in ATL...the red ones are out of stock in my size...

They got a pair of 7,s and 8's still left if anyone in the area...Lenox...

So instead I copped the Purple ones...I don' tknow about them though. I kinda like them.....but I really wanted the reds...and the dude told me that whenthey get stuff in, once it's gone, it's gone...so I figured I'd pick em up...

I stilll got the tags on em, so I can take em back tomorrow after I make a decision...

What ya'll think?

35bckdz.jpg

The images are coming slightly lighter than the actual shoe....the one lookin down on my sweater, jeans and shoe is closest to the actual color...

Back
Top Bottom