Dressing better

^^ Damn, my fault. I keep forgetting about the sizes left.

How about these, Timberland. It is another step down but it does look somewhat similar.
I haven't seen it in person and doesn't have a slick look like the others but it might work for you?
Timberland does make decent quality boots though.
$112 @ http://www.theshoemart.co...ma_plain-toe_chukka.html.
95560.jpg

To Boot NY is always on sale at Nordstrom Rack.
If you wait long enough, they'll be there waiting for you.
The ones you posted looks real good though.

Originally Posted by shoeshi

Originally Posted by RFX45

How do they fit?

sized up 2 theyre originally skinnier than 511s

I tried on the denim t-000s and they fit alot better than the khaki for some strange reason. I could not get my thighs in the khaki pair, pics of me wearingthe denim; more than a year old pics:
58sqh.jpg

2d6my5d.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Good spots in NYC to get quality Khaki's?

There a J. Crew Store in the city?
J. Crew Liquor Store on Broadway and Spring, right next door to topshop.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

How do they fit?

I tried on the denim t-000s and they fit alot better than the khaki for some strange reason. I could not get my thighs in the khaki pair, pics of me wearing the denim; more than a year old pics:
58sqh.jpg

2d6my5d.jpg

^those jeans look so deck...
smokin.gif

shoeshi wrote:

RFX45 wrote:

How do they fit?

I tried on the denim t-000s and they fit alot better than the khaki for some strange reason. I could not get my thighs in the khaki pair, pics of me wearing the denim; more than a year old pics:
58sqh.jpg

2d6my5d.jpg

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

Info on the shoes??
nerd.gif
they look dope

^Polo Ranger boots aka Cookies

Oh and the first pic i believe they are gucci sneakers from a couple years ago

wj4 , I have had some shirts altered before but mostly nope I just buy the smalls the fit on them varies , like some styles it feels wide and some others fitcorrectly. At topman though the shirts fit real good then the quality is always hit,or miss with that so it all depends again.

Yeah Cookie boots David Z just got a new stock of them in 3 different colors, i really want the OG ones newere ones ok

Most of all the pants I wear are Uniqlo T-000's when they first released them the fit wasn't so slim as it is now , but either way still fit real well.The quality is ahead of H&M by miles RFX45 H&M products are horrible quality was no way around it. Uniqlo has some products that will last year roundand for years as some of my oxfords have. Then there is some merchandise that is questionable I admit that, but most of their stuff is pretty good qualitycompared to their counterparts
For dude this around last year same cut
I went true to size on these Uniqlo T-000 - 31 X 34
I don't know if ESCO went true to size on his all went up for a lil baginess
BKc2.png

And the jeans color is still the same after a few washes and dry cleans

That just makes me hate you guys even more because there is no Uniqlo here.
And iirc, Jil Sander is releasing a line for Uniqlo soon.

How do they fit?

58sqh.jpg

2d6my5d.jpg

Esco did you go true size on those jeans???

RFX45 ahh too bad yeah Jil Sander is the head of the menswear department now or something like that I hear, good news! lol

Young Bread, samething I was questioning it looks like he didn't go true because T-000 are skinny fit jeans he probably sized up

uniqlo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

last month, when i was in china, i literally picked up like 15 items from uniqlo and stuffed it in my suitcase. the price is very reasonable and so is thequality!

anyways, picked up some sebago docksides today (sorry too lazy to take a pic).

sebago_b72852_main.jpg

Has anyone seen these?

oa8520.jpg

They're at ZARA for like 70 bucks.

There's a red pair, and a purple pair.

I want to know if their comfortable, and how they hold up.

I never bought ZARA shoes, so I don't know if they're comfy or long lasting.

Anyone got any word for me?

I picked up the current GQ today at Barnes And Noble. It has a lot of outfits for fall since it's coming soon. A lot of stuff they had in the mag were onthe cheaper side and they raved about Uniqlo. In particular, there's this tweed blazer that looks pretty sharp, only $100 at Uniqlo.

t-000 denims will stretch a lil bit, not as bad as the S-000 though
sick.gif

every time i wash my nondenim t-000 though, its like when i first bought em
smokin.gif

I got my brown and earth tones on lock this fall.. i just need to cop a few scarves, and hats/beanies.

I think a lot of stylists are trying to get ask much style for not alot of money and its a trend thats catching on why would you spend like $1000 on a coatthats $100 somewhere else for the same coat

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

I think a lot of stylists are trying to get ask much style for not alot of money and its a trend thats catching on why would you spend like $1000 on a coat thats $100 somewhere else for the same coat
Quality and fitment. It's like buying a suit for $100 and one that's $1,000. One will fall apart after a couple of visits to the drycleaner and the other won't.

It's well known that H&M stuff is cheap, look great, but after a couple of washes, it's no bueno. I don't live in NYC so I never experiencedstuff from Uniqlo, but all of the reviews I've read about the store has been great, including the quality.

I went to Uniqlo in London and New York this summer and was I extremely disappointed in their summer line. Personally, there was NOTHING appealling and I wasvery open-minded going in.

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

cant wait to hit up Uniqlo when i go to NYC next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
selection will be really picked over

it seems they don't get replenishment's of a lot, if anything at all

Whoa, those red (and purple that aren't pictured) look good. I'll go by the local Zara tomorrow and see if they have them. For 70 bones, they don'tlook too bad. Usually, Zara's stuff is OD in the design.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Whoa, those red (and purple that aren't pictured) look good. I'll go by the local Zara tomorrow and see if they have them. For 70 bones, they don't look too bad. Usually, Zara's stuff is OD in the design.

For real...for 70 I'll cop both pairs tomorrow If they're there...

I was gonna cop the green skytops...but for that 70 price...I wanna break from sneaker shopping for a minute...

Back
Top Bottom