Dressing better

Originally Posted by shortkid23

I know�I'm late in the season but does�anyone have info on this jacket Cyhi is wearing?
i got you famb

http://www.blackapplenewyork.com/product/detail/3/broadway/black-apple

be sure to use my repcode if you shop on karmaloop
pimp.gif

also gucci is having a private sale online right now

some decent stuff on there its ganna be public on 12/3
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

aceofjays- I get what you be going for..but you keep mistaking the forest for the trees.

So, I'm seeing the details, but missing the overall picture? I'm far from perfect, but I don't think I'm as terribly off base as you make it seem sometimes.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

aceofjays- I get what you be going for..but you keep mistaking the forest for the trees.

So, I'm seeing the details, but missing the overall picture? I'm far from perfect, but I don't think I'm as terribly off base as you make it seem sometimes.

#NT it's the annual "What should Nako wear to his birthday party" post! All styles and suggestions welcome. Just looking for ideas. What's hot/what'd you wear this year? (I considered making a eparate thread but it might just be cluttering)

I wore the red dockers for the first time to class today. I got so much %#!%, but i got a bunch of compliments also.
Ive never gotten so much feedback on an outfit, is it that bad???

^ if you tucked in the shirt all the way, its not a bad look at all.

I'd never wear something like that in college though...people may have thought you were trying too hard

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Can anyone post up a good nightclub outfit?

Don't want to come off too dressy or too casual

Thanks
Button-up shirt with short/no "tail", jeans, and beater dress shoes (Trust me, wearing nice shoes to the club is pointless, and you're just gonna be mad in the morning when you see what has happened to them). Pretty standard and common outfit, but if you make the clothes fit well, you'll be dressed than most of the people in the club with oversized dress shirts and sloppy fitting jeans/pants. I wouldn't recommend dressing up too much for a club because it gets too hot and stuffy in there anyways.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Anyone know where I can get cargos that fit like this? Always seem to find baggy ones.

tumblr_ltbp92PtA01qhumato1_500.jpg
I can tell you right now those are tailored.  People always want/expect to get the perfect shirt perfect pants or perfect suit fresh off the rack...but sometimes some tailoring is necessary.  Just keep that in mind when you're shopping for fit...granted, you'll want them decent fitting, but they can be slimmed even more by a decent tailor for not too much.

What's up NT Fam... I've been following this thread forever and I finally decided to cut back on my Nike's and Jordan's

and start buying some classy/dress shoes... I bought all of these within the last 2 weeks, let me know what you think.

dh35kz.jpg

np1iir.jpg

178upi.jpg

2r6goat.jpg

9hlyy0.jpg

And the prize of my purchases... The craftsmanship/leather quality on these is absolutely INCREDIBLE

2ed9gxs.jpg

^^Great start. I think the biggest thing is how you wear them. I would be more concerned with the fit of your clothing going forward.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

What's up NT Fam... I've been following this thread forever and I finally decided to cut back on my Nike's and Jordan's

and start buying some classy/dress shoes... I bought all of these within the last 2 weeks, let me know what you think.

np1iir.jpg
pimp.gif
 Info. I fox with these.

Originally Posted by Mercutio

Damn, I need to find a tailor to get my pants tailored to look like those dudes in the GQ shoots. The leg openings on my pants are always annoying me because they're not tapered enough, but when I get slimmer leg openings, the thighs are too tight. I have to find a tailor around here. Anyone have advice on how to find a tailor, besides asking well-dressed folks in the area for theirs (I haven't seen any yet)? Price ranges for tapering pants?
Look on Yelp for reviews, that can help...but also sometimes the reviews may be based on altering women's clothes (ie: dresses), so you want to be careful and not go purely off the rating.  Around $20 a pair for tapering I'd say is about average.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Can anyone post up a good nightclub outfit?

Don't want to come off too dressy or too casual

Thanks
Button-up shirt with short/no "tail", jeans, and beater dress shoes (Trust me, wearing nice shoes to the club is pointless, and you're just gonna be mad in the morning when you see what has happened to them). Pretty standard and common outfit, but if you make the clothes fit well, you'll be dressed than most of the people in the club with oversized dress shirts and sloppy fitting jeans/pants. I wouldn't recommend dressing up too much for a club because it gets too hot and stuffy in there anyways.
Thanks
I was thinking of something like this without the gaudy belt and sunglasses:

awyf0p.jpg

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

I wore the red dockers for the first time to class today. I got so much %#!%, but i got a bunch of compliments also.
Ive never gotten so much feedback on an outfit, is it that bad???
I have the same pants ordered from kohl's. Only problem, when I got them in the mail they were a lot brighter red than I had expected.
I wanted a more burgundy color but got some New Boyz jerk looking colors.
They don't look as bad in your picture though, I think it depends on the time of day and lighting as well.

Back
Top Bottom