Dressing better

That tux is great, I didn't see his pics before.
But my favorite is still Chris Pine navy tux from last years MET Gala.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ohh and yeah bro, my hair is getting pretty long, dunno what to do with it, my wife will shoot me if i dare braid it....lol

Take it to another level bro, rock that James Dean or Morrisey du.
i would love to, but i need to find a good barber that actually styles, my barber just knows fades, tapeups and shapeups, if you know a good stylist in NY let me know, money is no issue.

do they have a website??...i have stubborn dead hair, need someone good if im gonna style it, ugh...

Would like your opinions. Looking to pickup a blazer that would work with both chinos & jeans (mainly jeans).  Besides these two, I'm also on the hunt for a textured sports coat/blazer.

Looking at these two from Indochino (feel in love with this company, they do not disappoint)  I'm leaning towards the first one
1303766050.346827010.additional.01_large.jpg..large.jpg

1283470970.1467775189.additional.01_large.jpg..large.jpg

More pics here
http://www.indochino.com/collection/Blazers

I'd take the the second one in the first ones color.

If I could that's what I would do
laugh.gif
  I like the color a lot more in the first, but for a casual jacket, I like the gold buttons.  I'll e-mail them and see.

After one or two tries, their stuff fits like a glove.

Another nice navy tux, I need to get one even if I have no where to wear it to. I'd wear on to go on a Starbucks run. 
laugh.gif

chace-crawford-matthew-morrison-bruno-mars-met-ball-2011-07.jpg

I'd get the second blazer and replace the gold button with something else. But not a standard matching button either because blazers need to be distinguishable from suit jackets in some way. The button is a good way to do it, but gold buttons are gaudy/corny.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I'd get the second blazer and replace the gold button with something else. But not a standard matching button either because blazers need to be distinguishable from suit jackets in some way. The button is a good way to do it, but gold buttons are gaudy/corny.
I think gold buttons are pretty classic looking. I would probably prefer horn buttons on a navy sportcoat.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Do you think this navy linen jacket could be pulled off with a pair of jeans?
Hmmm... I'd say yes. Navy linen blazers, white shirt, washed fitted jeans with rolled cuff and some boat shoes... I think that'll look pretty good. 

has this ever been discussed?
Where can I find some nice solid polos, for pretty cheap too because I need a lot.
Polos and more button down shirts

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Where can I find some nice solid polos, for pretty cheap too because I need a lot.

TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls, etc...
They usually have RL Polos for cheap.

I'm not a fan anymore but if you need loads of them for cheap, that is probably your best bet.

Honestly...honestly how many of you have actually had a tailored suit? I'm not talking just taking the pants in, I'm talking full on, go pick your fabric, get your measurements and wait that 3-6months for a tailored suit. and if you did, do you have any pics of you wearing it? want to see how well they come out before I drop the 3000 for a nice suit.

TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls, etc...
They usually have RL Polos for cheap.

I'm not a fan anymore but if you need loads of them for cheap, that is probably your best bet.
If you mean Polo polos then yeah. But if you just want cheap solid polos you can look in places like H&M and even Target for cheap ones that will fit decently. J. Crew makes great polos for the summer, but they're a bit more costly. 

No I don't mean Ralph Lauren Polos. They fit me so weird.

I get my t shirts from Target, never tried for polos. I'll look into that, and no H&M here
frown.gif
gonna have to stop in there when I go to NYC too
The only ones I have that aren't RL are from J Crew, and I'm kinda tired of that store
Originally Posted by bboy1827

Honestly...honestly how many of you have actually had a tailored suit? I'm not talking just taking the pants in, I'm talking full on, go pick your fabric, get your measurements and wait that 3-6months for a tailored suit. and if you did, do you have any pics of you wearing it? want to see how well they come out before I drop the 3000 for a nice suit.

You're talking about bespoke suits. I haven't yet but plan on it whenever I'm required to wear suits

No I don't mean Ralph Lauren Polos. They fit me so weird.

I get my t shirts from Target, never tried for polos. I'll look into that, and no H&M here
frown.gif
gonna have to stop in there when I go to NYC too
The only ones I have that aren't RL are from J Crew, and I'm kinda tired of that store
Originally Posted by bboy1827

You're talking about bespoke suits. I haven't yet but plan on it whenever I'm required to wear suits
Yeah, whenever I really need to get a suit, hopefully I'm going to be making enough money to fly to italy/france to get a true Bespoke suit, they aren't crazy expensive, especially considering that if I get a nice Navy, wool Grey and Black/Black Pinstrip I will probably not need to buy another one until I'm crazy ballin. But I would like to see how they fit on someone who is not a model, how they look anyway.

Another nice navy tux, I need to get one even if I have no where to wear it to. I'd wear on to go on a Starbucks run. 
laugh.gif

chace-crawford-matthew-morrison-bruno-mars-met-ball-2011-07.jpg

Woah! This is flames yo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the starbucks run. That's not a bad idea, wait wait wait, what about after you get your starbucks? lolololol

*$!%%% lost it on the Entenmann's x Payless colab 
roll.gif

trying to dress nicer to work (before hair gel
grin.gif
) ... gettin there very slowly

RFX i know i asked u where to cop. but can u give me a more than simple review of the classic cp achilles lows in white please? i have set the goal that if i purchase these, then the tru blue 3s and the blk/cmt 3s would be the only purchases i will make and thus the end of my nonathletic related sneaker purchases

Back
Top Bottom