Dressing better

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

That is the tie of a man who has given up on life.

You're wearing eclairs for shoes.
las-vegas-hoover-dam.jpg

DAMN.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had to start somewhere Steezy. 
You've pulled it all together nicely these days.

I stumbled on a solid Tee that Grumpybearclothing.com is making a limited run of. Thought there might be some people in this thread that would be interested.
zl4y6s.jpg

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Aze201

You will be within 15 minutes of any store you can imagine.

What about Uniqlo? I looked and it said they're in Soho
Manhattan is not that big, buy a metro daypass and you can get from Rockerfeller to SoHo in like 30 minutes on the train. 
Less than 30. Rockefeller Center is six stops away from from Broadway-Lafayette on the F train. Uniqlo is like a three block walk from there. When you get here just post in here or PM me if you have any questions about how to get around.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

a bunch
You will be within 15 minutes of any store you can imagine.

What about Uniqlo? I looked and it said they're in Soho
u can hop the train to the broadway location in soho.  theres the one on fifth ave? i believe.  and they are supposedly opening a 34th st location. but in the city, esp yr location, everything is literally right there. just make a list and try to make a map or itinerary.  
pimp.gif

Yeah, I was planning on just walking anyway.
Thanks, just wasn't sure if any non tourist traps were near where I'm staying.

another bowtie question.........does a bowtie have to be worn with formal pants/shoes?

Or can you just rock khakis and loafers

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Can someone help me out with a shirt tie combos with charcoal suits??

Like what would be best to wear for an interview... and also what are some good colors to wear with the suit...

ksteezy, your hair is mad long dude.  start rocking a ponytail and tell people you're european.

Ksteezy, on that last pic, switch the kicks with either some nice wing tips, or some dope brown penny loafers and you got it, personally I wouldn't wear the shirt, I'd switch it out with a nice patterned shirt to complement the tie, but orange is def the right color. Love the suit, digging the tie, bold but still well put together. That's a nice fit, bold, original and not filled with Polo. A nice summer suit would def avoid after Aug though.

As a sidenote, I've been lurking in this thread for like a year now. Dressing better doesn't equal a million polo items...it's about variety, class, good materials, boldness and originality. That one african dude runs this thread, really the only constantly well dressed person in this thread.

Definitely props to KSteezy for having a sense of humor and having the courage to post that pic.
Damn I wish I know how to PS.
laugh.gif

Have a semi-formal black and white party coming up... does anyone have any creative ideas? ... besides the usual white shirt/black tie pants.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Have a semi-formal black and white party coming up... does anyone have any creative ideas? ... besides the usual white shirt/black tie pants.

honestly like many have said here, simplicity works best when dealing with situations like you just mentioned....id rock it out on some Rosewood steez
pimp.gif

kanye-wests-rosewood-movement-good-0.jpg

and thanks fellas, im always down for the LULZ even if its at myself
roll.gif

wish i had more pics from that cruise, i also had a black suit with some snakeskin looking shoes....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

ohh and yeah bro, my hair is getting pretty long, dunno what to do with it, my wife will shoot me if i dare braid it....lol

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

How does a semi-formal black & white party work? Pretty muc just wear nothing but black and white but no tuxes?
Anyways, here's some inspiration from the MET Gala.

Celeb-MET.jpg

Was never a big Swizz style fan but Alicia Keys dressed him well.

Swizz-Beatz-Alicia-Keys-Givenchy-jacket-Gown-Meta-gala-2011.jpg

I also like Orlandos tux as well.

Orlando-Bloom-Miranda-Kerr-2011-Marchesa-White-dress-Nicholas-Kirkwood-Ankle-Boot-MET-Gala-2011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom